AQ Comp Update

Comments

• SbkruebSbkrueb Member Posts: 526 ★★★
    Still nothing at all. Nada. Zip. Zilch.
  • Gunners1986Gunners1986 Member Posts: 17
    Nope still nothing for me either
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,392 ★★★★
    I wasn’t able to get into those first 2 Raids cycles, but our whole alliance was able to participate last week. So I only ever spent 180 tickets.

Im not sure what I’m supposed to get, but 3 extra Raids chest is fine by me. But honestly at this point, I feel everyone is due the same big ass comp.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,955 ★★★★★

I wasn’t able to get into those first 2 Raids cycles, but our whole alliance was able to participate last week. So I only ever spent 180 tickets.

Im not sure what I’m supposed to get, but 3 extra Raids chest is fine by me. But honestly at this point, I feel everyone is due the same big ass comp.

If you got into raids last week then you won't be getting the raid chest comp. The only comp you will get is for the week of AQ that was missed because of raids being pushed a week.

If you got into raids last week then you won't be getting the raid chest comp. The only comp you will get is for the week of AQ that was missed because of raids being pushed a week.
    Why’s that? I had alliance mates who were able to get into the cycle that got shut down day 1 or day 2, and they were able to claim raid chests before the event no longer became joinable.

I don’t care about the tickets. I never overpaid. They did but will have those tickets replaced. Just give me the chests.
    It may not be a satisfying or enjoyable answer, but because Kabam didn't say they were going to issue comp for players that didn't make it into raids before they took them down. So yes, some of us missed out and unfortunately nothing is going to happen to remedy that. Just like how those who missed raids last week are going to get all the raid rewards for free while the rest of us had to pay 180 tickets and put in effort for them.
    Regardless of what end of the deal you're on, a lot of players are drawing a short straw on this issue somewhere and it sucks.
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,392 ★★★★

Why’s that? I had alliance mates who were able to get into the cycle that got shut down day 1 or day 2, and they were able to claim raid chests before the event no longer became joinable.

I don’t care about the tickets. I never overpaid. They did but will have those tickets replaced. Just give me the chests.
    It may not be a satisfying or enjoyable answer, but because Kabam didn't say they were going to issue comp for players that didn't make it into raids before they took them down. So yes, some of us missed out and unfortunately nothing is going to happen to remedy that. Just like how those who missed raids last week are going to get all the raid rewards for free while the rest of us had to pay 180 tickets and put in effort for them.
    Regardless of what end of the deal you're on, a lot of players are drawing a short straw on this issue somewhere and it sucks.
    I mean I guess it balances out in a way. Our ranked Raid rewards that came out Monday were hella high (like top 50) So I guess my reward was T4A fragments I usually wouldn’t make quite the cutoff for.
    Emilia90 said:

Wait the comp is out? I still haven’t received anything

I don't think it is. I think players that already had the unclaimable comp in their stash somehow had it updated and could then claim it. But it also seems that those who didn't login in time to get the original comp message, thereby having the unclaimable comp in their stash, have not received anything yet. So it appears resolution awaits us in week 4. Crazy that we're closing in on a month.
  • DorkyDorky Member Posts: 344

Emilia90 said:

Wait the comp is out? I still haven’t received anything

I don't think it is. I think players that already had the unclaimable comp in their stash somehow had it updated and could then claim it. But it also seems that those who didn't login in time to get the original comp message, thereby having the unclaimable comp in their stash, have not received anything yet. So it appears resolution awaits us in week 4. Crazy that we're closing in on a month.
    I'm being patient as I can be. I joined raid the day it went bugged out. No comp yet for me. All I got was my tickets refunded but no comp.
  • _puy000__puy000_ Member Posts: 135

DalBot said:

After all this wait compensation is in and I can’t claim it it acts like it does from stash but doesn’t actually increase my glory or anything.

Same, can't claim it from my in-game message 🤦🏻‍♂️
    Also unable to claim. Restarted the game, attempted to claim from stash, nothing works.
    I never even got this compensation 💀. However I was able to claim the raid chest compensation. I really need the glory though 😭
  • Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Member Posts: 367 ★★★
    I still don’t get how I haven’t gotten glory in almost 2 weeks despite playing aq as usual, some annoying bugged game things preventing me from rank ups
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,357 ★★★★★
    Still no compensation. 3 level-ups have passed since the update... September has been rough.
  • houndogακιhoundogακι Member Posts: 261 ★★
    Malchaeis said:

I can't get no compensation
    I can't get no compensation
    'Cause I cry and I cry and I cry and I cry
    I can't get no, I can't get no.....

When i open ingame mails and i'm looking in my stash
    I can't get no,oh no no no
    Hey Kabam hey hey
    That's what we say
    🎸
  • spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Member Posts: 363 ★★★

The part that I am most worried is people claiming to have received different types of compensation.
    Some received glory, some catalyst, some raid tickets for the week, some even raid chests, meaning that the packages sent will not embe even close to equal or right for everyone, its already botched, some people get more than others, and we will just have to deal with it. The same way we have a ton of times a mess up like this happens. This is such a step in the wrong direction.

Have you thought that the people posting those are either trolling or not paying attention to what the compensation was from?
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,483 ★★★★★

The part that I am most worried is people claiming to have received different types of compensation.
    Some received glory, some catalyst, some raid tickets for the week, some even raid chests, meaning that the packages sent will not embe even close to equal or right for everyone, its already botched, some people get more than others, and we will just have to deal with it. The same way we have a ton of times a mess up like this happens. This is such a step in the wrong direction.

Have you thought that the people posting those are either trolling or not paying attention to what the compensation was from?
    Player trolling, game juggling compensation and failing for 3 weeks .. Lets pick the most likely one ..
  • Hawkt1Hawkt1 Member Posts: 229
    Do kabam work at the weekend?
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Member Posts: 1,437 ★★★★★
    Haven't gotten any compensation yet. No clue what's going on.
    Welcome to week 4! Everyone excited to be here?!
  • RoggamRoggam Member Posts: 127
    Don’t forget to check raid enlistment in a few hours
    Roggam said:

Raid enlistment doesn't start until Friday.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,483 ★★★★★

Roggam said:

Raid enlistment doesn't start until Friday.
    I thought this Monday was supposed to be a raid week...