AQ Comp Update

Comments

• FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,910 ★★★★★

Roggam said:

Don’t forget to check raid enlistment in a few hours

Raid enlistment doesn't start until Friday.
    I thought this Monday was supposed to be a raid week...
    This week is the second week of AQ since they pushed raids. Their announcement where they said the next raid would be half price said 27th for enlistment and 30th for start.
  • Viper198787Viper198787 Member Posts: 590 ★★★★
    Any updates on this? We still haven’t received anything.
  • TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Member Posts: 340 ★★

Welcome to week 4! Everyone excited to be here?!

Thrilled 😒
    @Kabam Pinwheel any available update?
  • ChovnerChovner Member Posts: 1,221 ★★★★★
    I keep checking for Youtubers giving updates on the situation to see if I understand more from them than trying to read Kabam's update, and thankfully everyone's equally confused on what we're supposed to be getting and when. Like was the last compensation we got that was unclaimable, then claimable (eventually) the actual final compensation, or should we all see another compensation with Raid chests like we were expecting. What happens to people who tried to join Raids, but by the time they were able to join they were locked out, do they get chests compensation? Is there a missing end of Raids week normal tiered compensation (the one that comes Monday with the 7500 7* shards)?

I am completely lost and confused :smiley:
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,423 ★★★★★

I really miss Jax and Mike. They used to give a lot more frequent updates about what is actually going on with certain stuff.

This is not the CMs fault, they can't update you on info they don't have, this is 100% on the devs
  • WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Member Posts: 484 ★★★
    How have we not got any response to this?

We're half away through the working day in Canada... do Kabam just not care?
  • Hawkt1Hawkt1 Member Posts: 229
  • StarLordWho_1StarLordWho_1 Member Posts: 53
    The worst part about this is that they still WON’T increase the compensation for making people wait. I’m typically not one to criticize on the forums but this is laughable at this point.
  • spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Member Posts: 361 ★★★
    After missing handing it out Friday, my patience with them has also worn out. Because now we most likely won't see it today because we have the usual quest rewards coming out and they don't want it to get confused with that or get people to hit a glory cap limit. I get that it was a week we didn't play quests, but they are the ones who said we're doing this to fix our mess, and ever since it's been a tragedy of errors.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,423 ★★★★★

The worst part about this is that they still WON’T increase the compensation for making people wait. I’m typically not one to criticize on the forums but this is laughable at this point.

What's an increase gonna do, they can't even compensate the promised one....

After missing handing it out Friday, my patience with them has also worn out. Because now we most likely won't see it today because we have the usual quest rewards coming out and they don't want it to get confused with that or get people to hit a glory cap limit. I get that it was a week we didn't play quests, but they are the ones who said we're doing this to fix our mess, and ever since it's been a tragedy of errors.

If they were worried about the glory cap they would've pushed to get the comp out in week 1.

What's an increase gonna do, they can't even compensate the promised one....
    At minimum, a gesture of good faith. There are only so many “We apologize” posts the community can handle right now.
    They started with a gesture of good faith with the little heal and revives comp they sent out, but of course that was to make up for resources players used for content that couldn't be finished.
    A gesture of good faith would be wise at this point with some significant dates creeping around the corner.
  • BigHeroSquadBigHeroSquad Member Posts: 50

This is it? THIS! You made us wait nearly a month for LESS than we get normally. This compensation is utter ****!
  • StarLordWho_1StarLordWho_1 Member Posts: 53

This is it? THIS! You made us wait nearly a month for LESS than we get normally. This compensation is utter ****!

• DiscoNnectKingDiscoNnectKing Member Posts: 489 ★★★

• tntsltntsl Member Posts: 75
    I received the compensation message and was able to claim the items. My alliance doesn't do Raids and the compensation was fair - no Raids stuff. Overall fair compensation in my opinion - not skimpy, not overly generous.

I hope everyone else is receiving similarly fair compensation now.
  • DorkyDorky Member Posts: 344
    tntsl said:

I received the compensation message and was able to claim the items. My alliance doesn't do Raids and the compensation was fair - no Raids stuff. Overall fair compensation in my opinion - not skimpy, not overly generous.

I hope everyone else is receiving similarly fair compensation now.

I'm still awaiting the other Comp that those who did raids to come in.
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Member Posts: 835 ★★★★
    Still waiting on mine too. If it is starting to go out / just need to wait a bit... awesome, at same time, I think there are 2 packages... one for the "missing week of AQ" from several weeks ago, as well as one with raid chests/raid rewards... I am hoping this is that first one / even more is still to come.

If not... then would also be good to know, so can submit the appropriate ticket.
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,700 ★★★★★

Yeah, I've gotten compensation about 3 ranking tiers below what we usually achieve and two rankings below our lowest one in 2024. Idk how they coded this compensation but it isn't accurate at all.