Cheilith is the goat

JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,283 ★★★★
No suicides r1 unlevelled, with synergies. Ex red hulk. No deep wounds or anything like that. Attuma does more bleed damage but still this is amazing

Comments

• ShuGokisShuGokis Member Posts: 595 ★★★
    I wonder if Mike still plays the game since leaving, this was one of his most wanted champs when she was in Titan.
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 885 ★★★
    ShuGokis said:

I wonder if Mike still plays the game since leaving, this was one of his most wanted champs when she was in Titan.

I hope he got her. You shall be missed Mike
  • TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Member Posts: 334 ★★
    I just got her for the first time and have only played around w her a little bit. What’s the best strategy to use her to get the most out of her? Is her dupe necessary?
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,065 ★★★★★
    I'd say she's probably current top-3 7* in skill class.
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 461 ★★★
    edited September 25

I just got her for the first time and have only played around w her a little bit. What’s the best strategy to use her to get the most out of her? Is her dupe necessary?

Block then heavy and special punish. She has this thing called spirit charges which increase her bleed potency by 15%. Heavy punishing and regular parries make the spirit charges expire faster, the more spirit charges you have the more potent your bleed becomes. You'd more than likely want to heavy and special punish only to pause your bleeds and stack more so they can tick all at once that way makes her damage sky rocket. You'll notice the damage when the health is 500k+. She's not a BG champion.

Also the heavy and special punishing pauses your bleeds only when you counter with your own heavy attack, luckily she has the best heavy attack range in the entire game.
    If you regular punish with your mediums, you'll only shorten the timer but your bleeds will not be paused.

Go watch Negase, BmcG, or @MCOCHazza videos on her. You'll understand everything she's very good for alliance war against champs you wouldn't think she'd be good against
    Nick and karate Mike they did her WAYYY too dirty(she was new tho but still).
  • TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Member Posts: 334 ★★
    NONYABIZZ said:

Block then heavy and special punish. She has this thing called spirit charges which increase her bleed potency by 15%. Heavy punishing and regular parries make the spirit charges expire faster, the more spirit charges you have the more potent your bleed becomes. You'd more than likely want to heavy and special punish only to pause your bleeds and stack more so they can tick all at once that way makes her damage sky rocket. You'll notice the damage when the health is 500k+. She's not a BG champion.

Also the heavy and special punishing pauses your bleeds only when you counter with your own heavy attack, luckily she has the best heavy attack range in the entire game.
    If you regular punish with your mediums, you'll only shorten the timer but your bleeds will not be paused.

Go watch Negase, BmcG, or @MCOCHazza videos on her. You'll understand everything she's very good for alliance war against champs you wouldn't think she'd be good against
    Thanks for the feedback. I’ll watch her videos too. 👍
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,084 ★★★★★
    What kind of threats she can take? Can she take photon?

I believe she has special abilities against #gamma champs, so can she take maestro?
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,262 ★★★★★
    NONYABIZZ said:

She's not a BG champion.

Me when i lie to the forums
    NONYABIZZ said:

You're joking right? She is for sure a BGs champion. I use her all the time on attack and defence she is perfectly fine.
    Y'all for real be using her in BG??? I guess since mine is r3 she can put up some recent scores but I don't think if she were lower rank she'd be reliably punching up in competitive time. I'll have to experiment🥼

What kind of threats she can take? Can she take photon?

I believe she has special abilities against #gamma champs, so can she take maestro?

She can take out photon(needs to be awakened). Red skull, her heavy range can easily reach red skull by just whiffing a light then throwing the heavy, one of the hidden red skull counters, just only throw heavies and he melts.
    She can take Sasquatch, she has grit which works for his enraged and he's gamma as well so more bleed potency also her heavy reach can easily counter Sasquatch heavy. Heavy reach again can take spot.
    She cannot take maestro his glancing will prevent her bleeds.

She also does not need special attacks, she's one of the few champs in the game which do not need special attacks to get into their damage. I personally don't use my special 1 or 2 when I'm playing her unless I'm going for the utility they both offer. I just block hits, heavy punish and go to the sp3 to Regen all the block damage I took. Since her special attacks are long and the bleeds aren't paused it's a waste as you want as much uptime on your bleeds as possible. You only want to throw special attacks when the champion is bleed immune so her specials do good damage with the guaranteed crits.

Also she has a block ability that caps the opponents attack rating at what they started the fight with so she can block a lot of hits and heavy punish
  • Cap_MuricaCap_Murica Member Posts: 338 ★★★
    I love my R3 Che. She along with Venom were my MVP's for 9.1. She's also one of the best counters for the $hitty 'Unstoppable' nodes that we've been seeing a lot lately in almost every quest. After her SP1, she is able to ignore 'Unstoppable' for 16 seconds, which gives you more than enough time to get your next SP1 ready.
  • ArmageddønArmageddøn Member Posts: 827 ★★★
    Used my R3 a lot in 9.1, also ever since I took her to R3 she's a main stay on my bg deck. I agree she's slow for BGs but once she's R3 that makes up for it. Bleed damage melts opponents and sometimes you can stall them simply throwing her on defense. Now she's R3 sig40
    NONYABIZZ said:

Y'all for real be using her in BG??? I guess since mine is r3 she can put up some recent scores but I don't think if she were lower rank she'd be reliably punching up in competitive time. I'll have to experiment🥼

I use my 7 star rank 3 on D most matches the other person fail to get her down. Even on attack she is great with her bleeds.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,972 ★★★★★
    Sig 60 now. Surprisingly annoying defender with bleed through block, roasts a bleed vuln. path. Mostly banned in Bg's.

Great design, fun and easy to play. A win.
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,796 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Not as long as Shang, mole, and cat exist she isn’t.
    BeastDad said:

PT_99 said:

Arguably better than all 3 especially black cat and Shang chi
    Please be for real
  • altavistaaltavista Member Posts: 1,408 ★★★★
    NONYABIZZ said:

I just block hits, heavy punish and go to the sp3 to Regen all the block damage I took. Since her special attacks are long and the bleeds aren't paused it's a waste as you want as much uptime on your bleeds as possible. You only want to throw special attacks when the champion is bleed immune so her specials do good damage with the guaranteed crits.

Also she has a block ability that caps the opponents attack rating at what they started the fight with so she can block a lot of hits and heavy punish

This has been my main hang up from using her - the Enemy AI right now is setup so instead of switching to do a heavy when I'm blocking, they will just do multiple 4-5 hit combos into my block to cause chip damage, and then finally decide to throw a heavy.

Have you encountered this type of AI behavior, and does the Block Cap and SP3 Regen make it not an issue?
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,796 ★★★★★
    NONYABIZZ said:

BeastDad said:

PT_99 said:

Arguably better than all 3 especially black cat and Shang chi
    Please be for real
    This is wildly inaccurate. Better defender than some? Sure.

Better attacker? Let's not let recency bias take over.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,283 ★★★★
    edited September 26
    Okay so I did it again still unlevelled this time no synergies and this happened
  • KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Member Posts: 947 ★★★
    BeastDad said:

PT_99 said:

Not to mention mantis, bullseye, and crossbones are all better as well.
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Member Posts: 822 ★★★★
    She’s pretty good. I don’t think I’ll rank her ahead of my Black Cat but there is no denying she can do some valuable things very well.
  • Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Member Posts: 411 ★★★

Okay so I did it again still unlevelled this time no synergies and this happened

A lot of that is the boost to her debuffs she receives fighting gamma opponents
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,273 ★★★★★
    Screw the disagreers, they probably never ever used Chee’ilth. She is a commonly overlooked skill champ with a lot of utility as well as bleed damage. One of the better unstoppable counters, is nearly debuff immune when combining her tranquilize with cleanse, it also counters miss, etc.

BeastDad said:

PT_99 said:

Not to mention mantis, bullseye, and crossbones are all better as well.
    Ohh please those 3 champions are not better than her in anything but battlegrounds. No way bullseye who only has defensive value is even placed as high as he is by the community.

There's nothing I can say that will change your mind but time. You regard these champions highly because they're great for battlegrounds even tho there's a lot of things cheeilth can do in war, SOS and AW showcase as opposed to them. I wish she started with about 5 spirit charges in battlegrounds because then I'd love to hear the excuses on why any of those champion's are better than her when she obviously obliterates all of them in everything else.
    Welp, only time will tell