Where are you in gladiator circuit

Sairam44Sairam44 Member Posts: 572 ★★
Eager to know where players normally settle with my relatively new valiant account I can only go to arcane if I try hard

Comments

• Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,211 ★★★★★
    In quantum for the first time at 214 hoping I can park and secure it but I might have to play towards the end idk I hope not
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Member Posts: 971 ★★★
    Current at Uru III, but due to input issues such "reverse controls when I want to dash forward", or "let me stand for second or 2 while the AI gives me a hard "pounding when I really want to dash forward". Other than that, "It's all copasetic"!
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,194 ★★★★
    Quantum with 22k prestige.
  • Asher1_1Asher1_1 Member Posts: 416 ★★
    Gamma 3 - at around 140 points for 2 weeks WLWWLL net progress 0 (with 5 R3 ) 🤷. Probably drop to Uru1
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Member Posts: 889 ★★★
    I was at 147 points. Was gonna just park there and let myself fall to wherever I fall. Got bored the other day and fell all the way down to 80 and struggling to get back up
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,324 ★★★★
    Uru 3
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,756 ★★★★★
    edited September 25
    Uru 3 every season. Looks very familiar as I have only gone further once 😂
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,155 ★★★★★
    Also gc rewards are crop, unless you're mysterium or celestial. Even as a relic enthusiast, the relic stuff are mid (get better offers in bg store and glory store). Titan crystals? Who even want then nowadays. I'll rather have basics over titan.
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 916 ★★★
    I'm bottom of the barrel mate. I'm so bad at this game, man
  • Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Member Posts: 1,118 ★★★★★
    Uru III. Been in GC for two weeks. Hit gamma rank early on doing 2 day objectives because of low numbers on GC. Then everyone else showed up and that was the end of that. Kudos to those who climb GC. The margin for error along with the necessary roster size is just beyond me. I am thankful for the VC medal changes so the journey there is fun and challenging without being punitive at least.
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,926 ★★★★★
    Quantum/Gamma, but ran into a couple of rough opponents and knocked down below 120.

Typically settle out in Gamma/Uru since I play little after hitting GC.

Dr. Zola
  • ArmageddønArmageddøn Member Posts: 827 ★★★
    Quantum II with 233 points i think
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Member Posts: 1,397 ★★★★★
    Quantum 1 with 257
    Was parked in mysterium 3 yesterday but people passed me. Won't try to get it back
  • HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Member Posts: 912 ★★★★
    M2 can't be bothered to play much. Played 2 GC sessions over the season.
  • Cloudddey_broCloudddey_bro Member Posts: 278 ★★★
    I was at 396 which was celestial 6 on Monday. I saw that number of points had me at the bottom 10 of C6 so I wanted to win a couple games. Tilted down to 330 something so I’m parked now in mysterium 1
  • SquidopusSquidopus Member Posts: 298 ★★★
    Currently Arcane II, trying to see if I can push into Quantum but my ranking seems to have stabilized here. Not great at this meta. I’ve always ended up at the bottom of GC in Uru or Gamma if I’m lucky, but last season I randomly made it all the way to Quantum 1 and I guess I’m now suddenly good enough to hang out in this sorta range.
  • GlassbackGlassback Member Posts: 588 ★★★
    Gamma three with 113 points. I started well and stopped when I got a 75% win rate because any less and I’ll just keep dropping I think.
  • HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Member Posts: 912 ★★★★

I was at 396 which was celestial 6 on Monday. I saw that number of points had me at the bottom 10 of C6 so I wanted to win a couple games. Tilted down to 330 something so I’m parked now in mysterium 1

The classic. Playing in the last day is dangerous AF if you want to make C6+
  • Tijjy007Tijjy007 Member Posts: 352 ★★★
    Got up to gamma 1 with about 130 ish points, my dumbass tried to push to arcane, fell to uru 3, back in gamma 2 with enough points to park.
  • GlassbackGlassback Member Posts: 588 ★★★
    So are the thresholds fixed or do they move depending on the amount of players from the top down?
  • MachoGamerMachoGamer Member Posts: 15
    I always stay Uru 3, after reaching gc I just play 1 match and that's it. Gonna play this next season tho for the realm event.
  • SquidopusSquidopus Member Posts: 298 ★★★
    Glassback said:

So are the thresholds fixed or do they move depending on the amount of players from the top down?

The thresholds for each rank are “top X scores” so yeah the points required for each rank do fluctuate over time, usually increasing. This is why “parking” in a high spot is only somewhat effective; your 200 score might be good enough to land in Arcane for some time, but eventually as people climb higher you’ll gradually slide down even if you don’t lose any more games.
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,376 ★★★★
    Still not in GC, but reached Vibranium again.

Maybe with better champ progression I can reach GC