Your Most favourite Champ & Reason?

SagaChampionSagaChampion Member Posts: 1,283 ★★★
edited September 25 in General Discussion

Your Most favourite Champ ( it's hard but 1 )& Reason?

Comments

• BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,920 ★★★★★

Its hard to pick 1 as i have so many but imma go to a champ from when i was using a lot back in the day and no isnt starlord for me who was a fav also in this time but it was void played him once and loved too much that i used him a lot and still use him way too much at times mainly when these tactic of wars arent bad but i love void wish he used more debuffs for this tactic so it be easier
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 916 ★★★
    Idk. Kate? Hercules? Guardian? like a lot of them
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,808 ★★★★★
    Silver Centurion. Easy rotation and playstyle. Easy access to DOT and has good immunities and utility.
  • kvirrkvirr Member Posts: 74

Dragon man, he hits like a truck, I love playing him and has him as a 7* , he’s a great defender but also a amazing attacker if you do it right, his cornered damage is amazing.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,328 ★★★★★

• SagaChampionSagaChampion Member Posts: 1,283 ★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

3 not 1 ( most ), pick your favourite 1 from this
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,328 ★★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

3 not 1 ( most ), pick your favourite 1 from this
    Hard to decide, probably Nimrod currently though I like all three
  • Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Member Posts: 1,118 ★★★★★
    OG Ironman - favorite marvel character; love his buff. Obviously doesn’t work everywhere but when can work he does. Incredible tankiness - blocking specials, parrying special to pause armor ups. Damage is easy to obtain, Not difficult to play at all.

I know there are other more OP champs - but I’d rather play the character who I am a fan of and than someone OP but I have no connection to. I could go play any other fighting game for that.
  • giuppy04giuppy04 Member Posts: 1
    edited September 25
    Mine is the Serpent: he is incredibly tanky and you can control the fight all the time with his unblockable specials. He is quite new and cool, he makes you feel "powerful" and while I use him I think "wow he is a defensive nitghtmare but I'm using him on offence" :-)
  • World EaterWorld Eater Member Posts: 3,704 ★★★★★
    Spider Ham

Unique and fun
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 863 ★★★
    Ham
  • 713_o_f1673r713_o_f1673r Member Posts: 266 ★★
    I just max sig'd my 6* Silk and was surprised when it's insanely good against regen when I fought the annoying sq sabertooth. So regen, counter, evading specials, slow, stun on heavies, and damage makes me love her so much than I already do just for the character itself alone.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,155 ★★★★★
    Herc because I love incursions. He's just so versatile in there, especially with his immortality.

Then it's sinister because I run suicides and he's just a beast on attack. He's persistent charges are also excellent.
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,726 ★★★★★

Because he's goated
  • Friendly001Friendly001 Member Posts: 214 ★★
    Luke Cage : Shuts down a bunch of annoying fights.
  • FuneralMistFuneralMist Member Posts: 110 ★★
    Archangel
  • BKSwisherSweetBKSwisherSweet Member Posts: 164 ★★
    Adam, cuz he just nukes right though defense, gains power quickly, and hits hard AF!
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,954 ★★★★
    It's definitely Overseer for me. He was one of my first ever 6*s, and his damage and utility is pretty decent. Cosmic Mode slaps, and his Poison immunity is pretty useful in a lot of fights
  • Barani7daBarani7da Member Posts: 684 ★★
    Mine is havok, such an underrated godly champ. I love his sp3 animation and unbelievable sp3 damage.(6* r2 with 10charge on him gave out 175k)
  • CROSSHAIRSCROSSHAIRS Member Posts: 181
    Doom because he's cool
  • Loki_Poki1280Loki_Poki1280 Member Posts: 499 ★★★
    Spider-Man Classic bcuz he's the OG Spider-Man. Damage is pretty nice too. Still waiting for a 7* 😭😭

Just kinda wish he had some sort of damage outside the sp2 and stun afterwards. Cuz without the sp2 and stun he's actually a noodle. But like him anyways. 🕷🕸🕷🕸
  • Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 478 ★★
    Mordo. He's gonna be my 5th rank 5a 6*, seeing as how I keep missing the 7* in the loyalty crystal.

Reason: Versatility. He's actually a VERY good counter for Photon because he gets that Steadfast Passive. You don't have to parry her, just bait her heavy and punish with a heavy to gain your Furies. Power Gain does the rest of the work for you. I haven't had the opportunity to test him out against Serpent yet, but I think he could do well. He's basically a male, more versatile version of Kushala, and she's no slouch.