Requesting advice! (Rank ups and ascenions)

RottenSwampsRottenSwamps Member Posts: 9
edited September 27 in General Discussion
Greetings! Didn't think I'd be making another post so soon, but I just finished act 8 today, pretty surprised with how much I enjoyed 8.4.6! Though, what I'm more surprised about is my pulls, I got two 7*s, Roblin, my first actually pretty meh pull, but then I pulled warlock! Yippee!!!

Though, I'm here to ask the age old question, who should I rank up?

I have a generic 1-2 7* gem, 2 generic 4-5 6* gems, 2 3-4 generic 6* gems and 2 2-3 generic 6* gems.

Additionally, I have 2 tech 6* cc and 2 6* awakening gems, as well as enough dust to ascend 2 6*s.

Ideally looking for champs to help explore act 8 and 9.1 when I can, I'm open to doing necropolis, but im ideally going to do that way later (I do have a 6* Aegon, sig 50).

Mainly looking for champs to help with story, EQ/SQ, but I also do BGs, AQ/AW as well.

Comments

• Friendly001Friendly001 Member Posts: 209 ★★
    I believe you forgot to list options.
  • RottenSwampsRottenSwamps Member Posts: 9

Forgot to post my roster, mb!
  • Friendly001Friendly001 Member Posts: 209 ★★
    Kushala or Silk to R2. Red Mags to R4 for 9.1 boss if you plan on taking her anytime soon.
  • kvirrkvirr Member Posts: 57
    Kushala all the way for r2, Kate for overall everything or like friendly said mags for 9.1. Only rank Kate if you decide to not rank a 7*, kushala will cover you in most areas of the game.
  • RottenSwampsRottenSwamps Member Posts: 9
    I've ranked Herc and Kate to R5, Ascended Kate.
    Also ranked Red Mags and HT to R4.

I haven't ranked up a 7* yet, but I can, any recommendations? (Mainly for act 8 exploration and act 9.1 completion.)
  • Will3808Will3808 Member Posts: 3,743 ★★★★★
    I personally would rank 2 silk. She’s awesome for so much stuff and also a lot of fun to play. I’d ascend nick fury if you still have dust left