7* R3 Dilemma

Viper198787Viper198787 Member Posts: 591 ★★★★
I’m sure you all get tired of seeing these posts, but I have genuine decision paralysis. So please help me decide on who is the better rank up.

7* R3 Dilemma 66 votes

Sig 80 Chavez
89%
PantherusNZbhuv9191Ragnarok13andrade5184Foxhero007LifeswickedsaimSachhyam257wvonkLittlePetecaptain_rogersSarvanga1_DocWestItsClobberinTimejcphillips7RenaxqqDoctor_Strange19Zephyre33Ben_15455WinterFields 59 votes
Sig 80 Titania
10%
Spity68TerraUncle_Fatty_247ChiefGoat_Rick87_Archit_1812MachoGamer 7 votes

Comments

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,119 ★★★★★
    Sig 80 Chavez
    Big legs vs big legs
  • Hulk808Hulk808 Member Posts: 89
    Sig 80 Chavez
    If it was a sig 80 Silk instead, then that would be a tough one.
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,383 ★★★★★
    Hulk808 said:

Are you seeing things again mate?
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 465 ★★★
    Sig 80 Chavez
    Hulk808 said:

Sp3 for sp3 silk is a GUARANTEED KO
    Sig 80 Chavez
    NONYABIZZ said:

Hulk808 said:

Sp3 for sp3 silk is a GUARANTEED KO
    Forget about sp3, a sp2 is enough for 90% of bg fights.
  • BloodreaperBloodreaper Member Posts: 37
    Sig 80 Chavez
    I don't like silk that much. Imo her damage is okay, not that great
  • Hulk808Hulk808 Member Posts: 89
    Sig 80 Chavez
    Polygon said:

Hulk808 said:

Are you seeing things again mate?
    Learn to read
  • Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 810 ★★★
    Sig 80 Chavez
    Yeah, silk would win in a landslide
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,197 ★★★★★
    Sig 80 Chavez

Yea I agree she’s super mid
    edited September 29
    Sig 80 Chavez

I suspect that. If it was silk, either of them would've won but the poll would be too close.

While silk is faster and can handle more matchups in general, remember chavez can do serpent and maestro, two common headaches in bgs.
  • Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 810 ★★★
    Sig 80 Chavez

I suspect that. If it was silk, either of them would've won but the poll would be too close.

While silk is faster and can handle more matchups in general, remember chavez can do serpent and maestro, two common headaches in bgs.
    They are both excellent, and that’s why I have them both R3 lol. Silk is just so good for everything, she never leaves my team when I’m questing. But Chavez does have her high points.
    Sig 80 Chavez

They are both excellent, and that’s why I have them both R3 lol. Silk is just so good for everything, she never leaves my team when I’m questing. But Chavez does have her high points.
    Yes, while silk isn't the best, I can say she is my most used r3 champs, and definitely the one I use the most in bgs besides cgr. She just hits so hard and her evade utility is a lifesaver.
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,383 ★★★★★

Yes, while silk isn't the best, I can say she is my most used r3 champs, and definitely the one I use the most in bgs besides cgr. She just hits so hard and her evade utility is a lifesaver.
    You even use her more than spam? I figured spam could take more matchups faster. Though silk is better for onslaught
  • shield311shield311 Member Posts: 436 ★★
    Sig 80 Chavez

Same energy as "CGR sucks bro he does so less damage, oh btw im using ms marvel relic" (based on a true incident)
  • BloodreaperBloodreaper Member Posts: 37
    Sig 80 Chavez
    Damn, it was my skill issue. Sorry
    Sig 80 Chavez
    Polygon said:

You even use her more than spam? I figured spam could take more matchups faster. Though silk is better for onslaught
    I use spam on defense nowadays. Silk is more straightforward but spam have better damage.