No damage boost in raids? I'm not doing something wrong am I?

Loki_Poki1280Loki_Poki1280 Member Posts: 499 ★★★
I got damage before but on some matches, idk why but for some reason I'm not getting the damage multiplier

https://youtu.be/fjetwTGJQvw

Comments

• zbot34zbot34 Member Posts: 453
    I am also not showing damage. got no damage on Prowler in Raids with CGR using Null Break buff. I saw the numbers hitting him for 8-15k damage but he is still at 100% health with no damage ever registering on that? Am I doing something wrong with this??
  • HERUHERU Member Posts: 132 ★★
    edited September 30
    Same is happening to me with Lady Deathstrike. No damage boost ...
  • Loki_Poki1280Loki_Poki1280 Member Posts: 499 ★★★
    Idek.

I thought role favor had a cap of 50. Mine went like this

18 -> 48 (next one should give me role charges) -> 78 (that's past 50) -> 30 (it went down but didn't give a role charges) -> 60 (that's also past 50 and didn't give me charges) -> 30 -> 60 -> 30 . . . . (Didn't get role charges and stuck in a loop).

That part i don't think should be happening. But she also has her force field which also explains very low damage. But the problem is the role charges. It doesn't happen every match but it just happened to me twice in a row.

Venom using unpractical buffs
    And I don't think i said this yet. But I got 3 matches before hand and I was doing damage and had role charges. It's just those 2 for now

Here is the damage done so far in 4 fights. Trying build role charges while building up to an sp2 to get Armor Breaks to invoke Null Break to get those extra Raid Fevor charges.

• SquidopusSquidopus Member Posts: 298 ★★★
    zbot34 said:

Here is the damage done so far in 4 fights. Trying build role charges while building up to an sp2 to get Armor Breaks to invoke Null Break to get those extra Raid Fevor charges.

Quick basic check, since I only see two different role charges active in your given photos, you do have tactician role charges active right? You only get the boosted damage if you have at least one role charge of your type (although the damage boost scales with how many charges of the other two roles are active).
    Squidopus said:

zbot34 said:

Quick basic check, since I only see two different role charges active in your given photos, you do have tactician role charges active right? You only get the boosted damage if you have at least one role charge of your type (although the damage boost scales with how many charges of the other two roles are active).
    @Squidopus
    Thank you for the clarification. I see that was the issue with me as well.

Thank you again for your input

And that I am taking into account as I don't have full 15 role charges but even with Hulkling last Raids if I had 1 role charges or even zero I would do anywhere between 5-9 percent of health damage. While building up role charges for Assault and Vanguard

@Squidopus

Thank you. That is probably my issue. Thanks for that. I will keep an eye on it. I guess I am just too used to Hulkling with unparalleled buffs dealing damage even with no role charges
  • SquidopusSquidopus Member Posts: 298 ★★★
    zbot34 said:

@Squidopus

Thank you. That is probably my issue. Thanks for that. I will keep an eye on it. I guess I am just too used to Hulkling with unparalleled buffs dealing damage even with no role charges

NP, we don’t all know everything. And yeah, some champs were genuinely quite capable of fighting through raids without the role force boost. I don’t use Hulkling, but I used Abs man with shield smasher once when he was in the rotation. Teammates felt more like a suggestion than a requirement with him lol.