These new raid bosses are very very poorly designed.

SeyuohSeyuoh Member Posts: 137 ★★
Invisible woman especially, without certain champs who can very quickly drop her shield- you are doing next to no damage at all for 90% of the fight.
These raid bosses require such specific champs, to really get them down. At least the last raid bosses, we had a bit more playroom- in terms of what champs we could use; and the ones who would do exceptionally well.
With this one it just feels like most of the vanguard pool is horrible, same for assault and tactician.
These bosses and how they operate, just feels very poorly designed. This doesn’t feel player friendly at all.

Comments

• RakeYoungRakeYoung Member Posts: 474 ★★★

Not quite true, I’m using an r3 OGIM with Critical Armor and I’ve done almost 50% on 4 attempts by myself with no charges.

But judging by everyone having issues, game must be bugged for me.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Member Posts: 443 ★★★
    IM working well for me on IW. My ally mates struggling with Angela, HB, Hyp…
  • WeaponXWeaponX Member Posts: 145
    Endlessly frustrating design for IW. And apparently they "tuned her down" for this mode. How do you justify 2,758,880 health on her force field? And that's just something you have to get through before you can do any meaningful damage in a very short timer period before you have to get through her shield once again. It's absolutely insane.
  • ege999menege999men Member Posts: 322 ★★
    There are like 3 usable champions for that fight have them or get fked lol

Not like prowler is great, on the middle lane node 3 you need to punish his specials or heavies. You can't punish his specials because he's prowler (inflicts falter on special punish) and he gets fury and pierce passives throughout the fight so be ready to eat a 20% double medium into your block while trying to bait a heavy
  • SeyuohSeyuoh Member Posts: 137 ★★
    RakeYoung said:

Not quite true, I’m using an r3 OGIM with Critical Armor and I’ve done almost 50% on 4 attempts by myself with no charges.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

“Most of the vanguard pool is horrible” I didn’t say all.
    Also, OGIM is widely regarded as one of; if not the best option in the vanguard pool. Second to only Luke Cage.
    So of course you’re not gonna have issues, especially with him being at R3.
  • RawrasurusRawrasurus Member Posts: 81 ★★
    Seyuoh said:

RakeYoung said:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also, OGIM is widely regarded as one of; if not the best option in the vanguard pool. Second to only Luke Cage.
    You're als in the middle lane with her as the first fight. Lane 3 has it the worst as she has more HP as being the last fight in the lane and a bigger shield.

We finished it in lane 1 but it was a nightmare fight.
  • FunnyDudeFunnyDude Member Posts: 550 ★★★★
    WeaponX said:

Endlessly frustrating design for IW. And apparently they "tuned her down" for this mode. How do you justify 2,758,880 health on her force field? And that's just something you have to get through before you can do any meaningful damage in a very short timer period before you have to get through her shield once again. It's absolutely insane.

Almost 4 million for us
  • SeyuohSeyuoh Member Posts: 137 ★★

Seyuoh said:

RakeYoung said:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You're als in the middle lane with her as the first fight. Lane 3 has it the worst as she has more HP as being the last fight in the lane and a bigger shield.

We finished it in lane 1 but it was a nightmare fight.
    Nope, I had her second fight. Lane 3 is definitely the hardest for her, and Lane 2 is the easiest.
    I had lane 1 though, so right in between the both of those difficulties. It was pretty rough for us on Lane 1 as well.
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Member Posts: 641 ★★★
    Was a really decent event the last raid bosses, Invisible woman is really unneccesary to be there, it's a Boss with +120M HP and You give us an enemy with a 2M shield?
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 875 ★★★
    RakeYoung said:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Iron man is so good in this raids
  • FunnyDudeFunnyDude Member Posts: 550 ★★★★

Was a really decent event the last raid bosses, Invisible woman is really unneccesary to be there, it's a Boss with +120M HP and You give us an enemy with a 2M shield?

Near to 200 million hp on my side, so almost 4 million shield
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,435 Guardian
    edited October 2

IM working well for me on IW. My ally mates struggling with Angela, HB, Hyp…

Your ally mates are struggling with HB? Did they make the mistake of using Crit Crusher instead of DoT boost? I use a r2 7* HB and once he is going, her shield goes down real fast. The fastest I got it down, in the middle of the fight, was 8 seconds. HB breezes through all the bosses with DoT boost.

Note, I'm on lane 1 with the medium healthpool IW.
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Member Posts: 1,446 ★★★★★
    RakeYoung said:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That looks more like 30%. Not that good considering IM is one of the best raid champs
  • Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Member Posts: 463 ★★★
    I think it's less that the fights are poorly designed (except maybe Prowler), and more that the Champ pool is lacking. On lane 1, I was hitting max damage with Ironheart with only like 4 charges.
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Member Posts: 569 ★★★
    This is true i am using Spiderham against IW & the damage just isnt there i timed out 4x charges are at max
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,078 ★★★★
    Who works best for Prowler in raids I tried Angela but I'm unable to put a dent on her
  • RebarkRebark Member Posts: 374 ★★★

Who works best for Prowler in raids I tried Angela but I'm unable to put a dent on her

Cosmic Ghost Rider
  • Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Member Posts: 314 ★★★
    edited October 3
    Invisible Woman on lane 3 has killed Raids for me. I'm done. This isn't fun or challenging. It's just plain stupid.

First time ever that by thursday I'm stuck itemless behind a boss (and I mean the whole AQ stack has been emptied out).

My bg is always done by day 2 but in lane 3 we're f****d! With a Hyperion that is hit or miss (90% more miss than hit), a Silk that does absolutely NOTHING except gain more forcefileld charges, and a Count that is carrying it all on his shoulders but still, the window of damage is way too small. It's total BS!

Waiting on the Raids revives to refresh. Still got 20% of her to take down. And then that's gonna be it on this Raids for me and others until a decent map comes along!

Really well done on making players give up on the game!