What champ should I bring to this fight?

Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Member Posts: 384 ★★★
Need to fight havok on emp in war. Needs tactic, armor up buff, and immune to shock or debuffs. Idoom banned. Can anyone think of any attacker here? Can try Ultron but will die eventually to shock.

Comments

• FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 3,090 ★★★★★
    It would probably be helpful if you posted your roster. People can just name a bunch of champs that you don't have and that won't help you at all.
    You don't really need an armor up champ for Havok though. Just bait heavies and push him to sp2 and you'll be fine.
  • Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Member Posts: 384 ★★★
    I have every tactic attacker besides arcade.
  • SquidopusSquidopus Member Posts: 324 ★★★
    If your Ultron is high sig, you should be able to kill Havok before the shock damage becomes an overwhelming problem, so I’d still recommend him. Otherwise:

• Red skull has armor up buffs, plus heavy power control and energy resist to reduce the shock damage.
    • If you have Nefaria, he has shock resist and probably enough energy resist to not care about plasma build ups a whole lot.
    • Bring LDS or Ironheart, who have a permanent armor up buff, and just avoid dex as much as possible.
    • Unironically Doc ock or Yondu could work if you’re one of the crazy people who have them at high rank. Both prevent plasma build up damage. Doc ock keeps Havok from throwing a special and inflicting shocks while Yondu’s weaknesses significantly cut the damage.
  • SquidopusSquidopus Member Posts: 324 ★★★
    I forgot Nefaria is apparently bugged with the tactic so maybe not him if that’s not fixed yet. Others are probably good enough.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,833 ★★★★★
    If it was me, I would take this with hulking.
    Not kidding.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,338 ★★★★★

If it was me, I would take this with hulking.
    Not kidding.

This is the right idea. Ignore the Havok part of the problem, you can play around that. Just don’t let him throw sp1, bait sp2s and heavies.