Hoarded for years and now my fingers hurt

2»

Comments

• DinopusDinopus Member Posts: 26
    As the leader of smugglingplums ally I just want to emphasis what he is saying ! Big rewards for all that time spent opening is more than deserved. Anyone spending time and in all honesty wasting well saved resources should get more back!

Well done plums let’s hope you get the W!
  • Chief_WiggumChief_Wiggum Member Posts: 86
    Not all heros wear capes ( you may .. i don't know)!
    haven't been playing long enough to accumulate that much... might get to 50k but not sure i have enough shards for solo crystals.
  • MalchaeisMalchaeis Member Posts: 222 ★★
    "Oh, well, now your back's gonna hurt, 'cause you just pulled landscaping duty. Anybody else's fingers hurt?... I didn't think so." Sorry couldn't help posting this as soon as I read the title. Lol
  • MalchaeisMalchaeis Member Posts: 222 ★★
    But on a serious note, maybe add a profile pic to the rewards if anybody contributes over 100k points. Either the deadpool with a bandage over his fingers or a brand new one.
  • smdam38smdam38 Member Posts: 1,398 ★★★
    Having to open 100k is crazy ridiculous.
    A big giant HUGE swollen thumbs up to you.

Definitely deserves something. Even if it’s a useless title.

Hopefully it helps with not giving out “useless” crystals going forward so that there’s no need to ever hoard that many crystals again and have another event like this.
    Actually, now the more I think about it…

Why reward for hoarding and not the folks doing it “right” and using items as they come.

This is a tough one. If rewards are given for this then it might encourage hoarding.
    I’m going full Natalie Imbruglia on this one. I’m torn.
  • _Robo__Robo_ Member Posts: 4
    If Kabam could now give rank rewards for alliances it would mean a lot more openings. But to an earlier post, people gave their time to collect these resources, so it should be their choice. Hoarding is not against the spirit of the game, it is simply using items when needed. The trade-in store did not encourage hoarding it just allowed folks to swap for items that better match their place on the game and Kabam should make a permanent trade on facility like it did with the T4cc crystals (why just those?? Because they were relevant four years ago or whenever it was)
  • Molina80Molina80 Member Posts: 1
    Better to have sore thumbs using them on something worthy as opposed to arguing with idiots and having "Twitter fingers". Well done bro!
  • DinoHop05DinoHop05 Member Posts: 3
    Wow that's amazing, I didn't believe it when my friend said you opened that many. Great job!
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,739 ★★★★
    edited October 4
    Post in the wrong place
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,162 ★★★★★

Would love a title. Worst player/hoarder ever. Give me a dumpster fire profile pic lol!!!

You'd get the bastion title assuming you're number 1 contributor, and 100k seems hard to beat

THIS is the real reward,
    Smugli should get it 100%
  • JackisAwesomeJackisAwesome Member Posts: 1
    Awesome job at saving up so many crystals bud! I think you probably need to change your name from Smugglinplums to Smugglincrystals. 😂 I think the most I have ever had at one time is around 20K crystals. Amazing job though bro, you’re crushing it!