Give Bastion to more players!

DinoHop05DinoHop05 Member Posts: 3
Hi everyone, first post on the forums because a friend said I should come here, we were talking about Brian Grant opening lots of crystals for the crystal cleansing event. I don't have many, but I opened what I had because of him. I said I thought he should get the Bastion title because he opened so many. My friend said he won't because another person posted on the forums that he opened 100k crystals, so I came here to see and WOW that's a lot! Good for that guy, but I was sad for Brian because he spent so long opening crystals for the community.

Why doesn't Kabam give the Bastion title to the top 10 or 25 or something people in the event? I feel like some people like Brian for example did a lot more openings than everyone else. Is there a reason the Bastion title is for only 1 person? I have not seen the title before so I don't know if it is only for the #1 person always, sorry if that's the rule and I didn't know it. If not, can Kabam change it so its still special but also gives more people a reward for working extra hard? Just my opinion but I wanted to share what I think, thanks everyone!

Comments

• SmugglinplumsSmugglinplums Member Posts: 31
    It also took me numerous hours to open over 100K crystals. I definitely respect Brian Grant and any other account holders that opened unused crystals to clean out inventory. I just didn’t post to YouTube as it would have been longest video ever to watch. lol. I have numerous screenshots of openings and videos of overflow that I just couldn’t bring myself to sell. There was just too many
  • ShuGokisShuGokis Member Posts: 692 ★★★

It also took me numerous hours to open over 100K crystals. I definitely respect Brian Grant and any other account holders that opened unused crystals to clean out inventory. I just didn’t post to YouTube as it would have been longest video ever to watch. lol. I have numerous screenshots of openings and videos of overflow that I just couldn’t bring myself to sell. There was just too many

You'll have to let us know if you end up getting first spot, 100k is insane man. I have 27k solo crystals i could be opening but i changed my mind after redeeming 12.5k Lmao
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,739 ★★★★
    I do hope they give out a title for the biggest crystal opening. That would be a cool title to have since it would be one of a kind. Something like "Lord Hoarder" or "The Inferior Collector" .
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    edited October 4

Just throwing this out there...Mr Beast is worth billions now because livestreaming himself counting to 1 million gave him an absurd boost that he rode to where he is today (yes, I know that is not why he is popular, but it definitely helped him get out there early on). People will watch silly things and you never know where those things may take you.
  • SmugglinplumsSmugglinplums Member Posts: 31
    Yes, that would be really cool to have something like that available as this may be a once in a lifetime event
  • DinoHop05DinoHop05 Member Posts: 3

You should definitely get an award if you get number 1! I guess I just misunderstand the Bastion title, is it always just the top person in an event? Feel like that sort of thing should be given out to more than just one person is all, because I'm sure lots of people gave as much effort as you did.