**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Beta Test - Technical Issues Thread [PLEASE READ ORIGINAL POST FOR STATUS]

Comments

• SmtfrtSmtfrt Posts: 2
    I can 't connect to betaky2hr49dw5rf.png
  • o0mcbvws4o7z.png
  • Yo ahora tengo 2 en vez de una como antes, pero en ambas no puedo ingresar, no me da la opcion en ninguna
  • One more question , I had taken the survey thinking I was on Beta when I actually wasn’t. Can you re send the survey to me or can I re take
  • Hello why arent answering my comments
  • Morgan210805Morgan210805 Posts: 36
    Alex_sc11 wrote: »
    HI , is it normal that I cannot access the beta yet?

are you guys still rolling the players little by little?

We are still adding players. We expect to have everybody in and testing today!

So you are finally responding to people as I’ve been asking for an update all day @Kabam Miike
  • Jondarcy13 wrote: »
    Hello why arent answering my comments

Hi there! Your questions have been answered in the Main post in this thread. Please take a look at the first post.
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    1stKing wrote: »
    I only have a 2 star Luke Cake (not a typo) and ranked him enough to test his Special 3 but I've focused on Red Hulk. I was most interested to use his heal ability. My 4* is un-duped 4/40. It says with Special 2: Expends 2 Heat Charges to Regenerate 632.4 Health. That is puny. Should be something like: Expends all Heat Charges to Regenerate 632.4 Health per charge. Special 1 just adds 2 Heat charges. Special 3: Expends 1 heat charge. But all the other heat charges are useless. What a dud. His heat charges should at least give him increased attack per charge.
    I agree that the regen needs to be based on heat charges. As it is, the regen is not even worth the space in the description.
  • Al2QAl2Q Posts: 66
    Too much waiting....
  • 1stKing1stKing Posts: 47
    @Kabam Miike
    How do I get back in arena in the Main server. Also, my stash is gone in the main server. I closed the game and reopened it and logged into the main server several times and that did not fix it.
  • Super4YogiSuper4Yogi Posts: 22
    Still can't get in.clock is ticking...
    @Kabam Miike
    How do I get back in arena in the Main server. Also, my stash is gone in the main server. I closed the game and reopened it and logged into the main server several times and that did not fix it.

Sorry for the repost y'all. I just messed up tagging "he who must be named" in the correct format.
  • usta55usta55 Posts: 1
    lol
    To slow @Kabam Miike
    I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it to get access to stash and arena. I'm just afraid to go back to Beta testing.
  • 1stKing wrote: »
    To slow @Kabam Miike
    I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it to get access to stash and arena. I'm just afraid to go back to Beta testing.

That shouldn't be the only way to fix this. Talking to the team about this now.
  • I’m finding red hulks SP3 is consuming 3 heat charges instead of 1
  • Tarun1108 wrote: »
    Stash folder not visible anymore.
    sngjkjijvmim.jpeg
    dme04yh8psve.jpeg

If you use up your iso you can access the stash through the “go to stash” button when iso inventory is empty
  • Still down! :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(
  • can’t get in to beta
  • DrainsDrains Posts: 158
    So it seems to carry over my resources le4t4xlyomuc.png
    from when I entered, but using these resources don’t affect anything on main account ggb8pvt5nwf1.png
  • DrainsDrains Posts: 158
    So I can spin my T4cc and get something to use on beta and still have my 2 on my main
  • SabinroSabinro Posts: 4
    I have a problem! I finale managed to connect in the server, but i always log into a friend’s account, i zyaevublk5cx.png
    can not into my account, can any Help me?
    Sabinro wrote: »
    I have a problem! I finale managed to connect in the server, but i always log into a friend’s account, i zyaevublk5cx.png
    can not into my account, can any Help me?

I'm just going to assume your friend is playing on your device, because playing your friends account for him is a ban-able offence. It looks like it is your friend who got the beta invite.
    You need to log out and log back in under your email and password. If that doesn't work, then uninstall and reinstall and log in.
  • DAFkusDAFkus Posts: 13
    c58cp3g2o99b.png
    I can Not testing
  • WattyWatty Posts: 17
    I still can’t get on the beta site for test, it still won’t let me participate.
  • JuiceJuice Posts: 8
    I have 2 problems that stem from the same issue.

When I try to enter the beta on my phone it kicks me out and logs me into an old account that I no longer use as if it’s the default account on my device all of a sudden. This completely prevents me from entering the beta on my phone.

Secondly, since my phone all of a sudden think the old account is the default, every time I open the game it automatically logs me into that defunct account. So I cannot possibly just jump in and play the game, I have to log out of that account and into my main account to play, which is very time consuming.

I have submitted a ticket to request that the old account be deleted, hopefully this rectifies this issue if it in fact gets done. I have not received a response email as of yet.

• Cant get into arena after do beta test..
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,758 ★★★★★
    edited January 2018
    The game keeps asking me to release space in my device to execute a download. It only asks me 14MB, however I have over 500MB of free space in my device and it still doesn't let me play the BETA, and now I can't even get out of the BETA due to this.

Additionally, I didn't got any message with the gold to rank up the champions so that I can test them better. When will it arrive?
    Juice wrote: »
    I have 2 problems that stem from the same issue.

When I try to enter the beta on my phone it kicks me out and logs me into an old account that I no longer use as if it’s the default account on my device all of a sudden. This completely prevents me from entering the beta on my phone.

Secondly, since my phone all of a sudden think the old account is the default, every time I open the game it automatically logs me into that defunct account. So I cannot possibly just jump in and play the game, I have to log out of that account and into my main account to play, which is very time consuming.

I have submitted a ticket to request that the old account be deleted, hopefully this rectifies this issue if it in fact gets done. I have not received a response email as of yet.

You have to do a full uninstall of the game. Make sure non of the login files are saved. Your phone is using old credentials to log you in. It isn't a Kabam problem. Then when you log in after the reinstall the only log in credentials will be your new one.
This discussion has been closed.