**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AW Rewards not showing [Under Investigation]

MrBirnixMrBirnix Posts: 71
edited January 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
I'd like to know why I can't see the possible AW Rewards and whether that affects anyone else.oyr1v0yu7j95.jpg
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• We have no tier or rewards information displayed either. Submitted ticket to support 😂
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    I noticed this too, glad we aren’t the only group seeing this.
    Gotta assume its just a visual error though...
  • UrrymonsterUrrymonster Posts: 69
    Same with ouyrji2r29wmsb.png
    our alliance
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    I think I sent a post about this yesterday with the same issue

But it is interesting to see if they are updating the rewards silently
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey folks. We're making the team aware of this and I'll get back to you asap. Thanks for bearing with us on this.
    Hey folks. We're looking into this. I'm going to merge this into another thread. Thanks!
  • I want to be in basic arena
  • GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    They realised that the new 5 featured crystal sucks ass, so they aint even giving us shards. LoL
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    Something is definitely wrong here. This node is not usually this high for a 5/50 in T2
    9yt60sgcitrb.png

• Same here, I can’t see the rewards
  • OwlmanOwlman Posts: 2
    uv6aesmivfye.png
    4g297468js4d.png
    We meet the same problem. Two T2 alliances but all nodes are T1 nodes!
    Verzz wrote: »
    I think we are having the same issue with nodes in tier 2 but showing tier 1 nodes even though both alliances should be in tier 2. Does anyone have a list of the nodes by tier? I tried searching but couldn’t find it so this would be very appreciated if I can get this info before submitting a ticket

I looked for it earlier quickly but couldn’t find it.

If I’m fighting t1 nodes I expect t1 rewards when war is over.

I’d go as far as saying this war shouldn’t go towards war score regardless of our outcome.

@Kabam Wolf
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Our alliance is on the Expert map as well when normally we are only in Challenger with only 1900 something ranking. Something is very wrong.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam wolf
    Has anyone's war ended yet? Ours ends in 2 hours...I'll report back with results.
    Hey all. The team is looking into this right now, and I'll update y'all asap. Thanks for hanging in there.
    Not sure if these are t1/2

8pa9v6dmfccw.png
    Verzz wrote: »
    They are tier 2 I believe. We got the same. I think for tier 1 if you max out the rewards you get 700 5* shards

@Kabam Wolf something to bring to the team.
  • mfleurymfleury Posts: 100
    We are having the same problem. I don't think 2100 war rating would let us in tier 1 but we are playing in tier 1 map.
  • cradlemancradleman Posts: 86
    First war for us with this issue p8dea6psbbws.png
    Ho hum t1 nodes again.
  • gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199
    @Kabam Wolf

Day 2 of war and we're still having this problem. The inability to see the info screen, but more importantly we're getting T1 nodes again when we should be in T2. It's making life hard and item use high.
  • T1 node again. where is the technical person? On weekend leaving problems?
  • Danny_DohyunDanny_Dohyun Posts: 32
    edited January 2018
    Kabam must return our all items back which are used in AW due to wrong tier node configuration.
    Kabam must return our all items back which are used in AW due to wrong tier node configuration.

Would be nice but I highly doubt they will. I got worked this war and had to use a lot of resources to power through a rank 4/55 cable on node 24.