**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Red Hulk. And. Luke Cage. Update............

Well as I see so far about them two by play them with their new abilities in beta - I must say that I don’t really see much of improvement to the both of them by changing the Sp2 with new ones to those hero’s....! Well..... I was expecting more about this upgrade in both of them...... it’s being little bit disappointed so far from what I have seen in this upgrade...... and for sure I hope to see something more to truly strength them as they should be....!,
Thank you all - and I hope to talk with you soon with some really good news of their improvement
Panos

Comments

• Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Sorry you were expecting new god-tier champs and instead you got some solid champs instead
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Mam_hero1 wrote: »
    I must say that I don’t really see much of improvement to the both of them by changing the Sp2 with new ones to those hero’s....! Well..... I was expecting more about this upgrade in both of them...... it’s being little bit disappointed so far from what I have seen in this upgrade......

Lmao is this guy serious?
  • DjoaoDjoao Posts: 15
    Gostaria de ter visto uma .embora no ataque de ambos Luke tem dano muito baixo....arrumei isso se possível

• taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Based on what I've seen, Luke Cage has risen from the worst science champ to one of the best, if all the changes survive the beta.
  • LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
    If you cant see the good stuff out of there new abilities then your a noob, not triggering anything but you dont know how to utilize every possible ability therefore - noob.
  • Ryuichi_01Ryuichi_01 Posts: 123
    LC is better now with high damage output as more debuffs are applied. Rulk can no longer lose his heat charge upon using sp1 or sp2.
    A champ gets nerfed, people complain.
    A champ gets an upgrade, people complain.
    Just wow.
  • I now have both, which would you recommend I rank?