**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Beta Test - Technical Issues Thread [PLEASE READ ORIGINAL POST FOR STATUS]

Comments

• JgxJgx Posts: 2
    Hey Kabam, the purpose of a beta test is to allow people to test things. Tomorrow is the third day of the beta test you invited me to that you are still locking me out of. If I can’t get in tomorrow you can count on no feedback bc I won’t waste my time.
  • Still unable to log in. Participate buttons have been live for several hours. Once I click on participate, I receive the following errors... at1i99rw7t9a.png
    hw7zdvkzb2u0.png
    vstqtyn8irny.png
    k8684vzl5qpd.png
  • Good idea
  • Why did i not getting that invitation from beta
  • My friend are getting that
    Thwy also got 10k units ,50 energy refills,250k gold
  • 9bofaz93d8v5.jpg
  • Still not allowed on beta whats the point
  • Still same thi3jsm97gfykih.png
  • _eVerBLaCK__eVerBLaCK_ Posts: 51
    Beta server is working fine for me , but when I back to Main account I found Arena has been disabled .. Actually need to resolve this issue because i was planning to go for Stark Spidey arena during the weekend , My stash has been disabled on main account as well...

Kindly support ASAP

ht0kk2sq93my.png
  • Roqbone97Roqbone97 Posts: 44
    Orange Beta Hub is gone restarted game multiple times. It was there last night been gone all day
  • 7a5fli15hz4o.png
    Was excited to test- guess you guys changed your minds about letting me be a part of it. 😕
  • Aún no me permite participar
  • LucasBishopXLucasBishopX Posts: 28
    I was testing. I did the survey. Now today, the orange beta hub button and all read mail about the beta test are gone. Is there technical issues or was I removed for some reason????
  • Hero221977Hero221977 Posts: 7
    My beta doesn’t appear anymore I don’t have access
  • N0L1M1TSN0L1M1TS Posts: 26
    Stellar wrote: »
    My first impression on Red Hulk :
    Its new System of heat charge raising his dammage, physical resistance and giving him some resistance to heat dammage is great !
    The fact that the charges can’t be lost over time made them very useful as we can now put on some strategy
    Concerning its signature i would have add some cold resistance aside the heat resistance making him useful against iceman :wink:
    Its capability to convert blocked energy attack and any blocked attack from mystic in heat charge makes RH very useful notably against mystics

SP1 : nothing to say. Great and gives RH the opportunity to build up its charges

SP2 : while the possibility to regen is a good addition to RH, it appears relatively useless in its actual form. I would suggest switching SP2 and SP3 giving making sp2 more useful as an offensive SP

SP3 : the dammage of an SP that is supposed to be the ultimate power of the champion is very low. By switching SP2 and SP3, regen could become a nice side effect by, for example, spending half the heat charges and giving back lets say 150 hp per charge for a 4 star rank3/30

Hey, look. Something useful.
  • Ani79Ani79 Posts: 13
    I still cnt participate in beta testing....error: cudnt connect
  • In my main account i have no iso how a suppose rank my champs for SA?
  • Arena lock for me too, so how i'll get bc for my donations for aq?
  • See no box for iso, i can't get loyalty from store or glory, what happen?? Can you help me guys pls!
  • ArdiArdi Posts: 18
    I agree with @Stellar. The RH changes are great. I like him as an offensive champion, however, I would love to see the Specials do more damage (Maybe add a chance to stun based on heat charges active on him? or more incrinate damage based on the charges?)

It would also be better to have a better regen to improve his sustainability in quests.

In AQ for example, I always have OG Cap with me as he is extremely reliable and sustainable through the whole quest. RH doesn't enjoy a good BP or Armor so he takes quite good damage just by blocking. SP2 regen is good to offset some of that damage, however, it's so low and takes quite some time to activate, that's why I would still consider Og Cap over RH in AQ even with the changes. With a better regen I guess he can be very rewarding and I don't mind sacrificing heat charges for a better regen.

BTW, I love the changes on RH especially his ability against mystic champs... and I love the fact that we are given a chance to beta test the changes
  • I also cannot get in. It keeps saying I’m not connected and to check my connection
  • I’ve switched back and forth between “ beta test” and main server several times. Now the “Play Versus” section is locked in the main server game just as it is in the beta test game. I’m unable to enter the arena.
  • DogfoodLidDogfoodLid Posts: 130
    If you guys are locked out of arena or other areas of main game completly close out the game and restart to main game option. It should resolve that. Dont just switch from the orange button
  • 36knw08qm81w.png
    klb961bgta8e.png
    I’m unable to get in beta testing it’s saying that I’m not connected to the network, Kindly refer the snapshots
  • N0L1M1TSN0L1M1TS Posts: 26
    I’ve not been able to participate yet; however, I like what I’m reading as far as the changes to Red Hulk. That being said, I would like to see something for an ability that plays into RH’s “the madder her gets, the hotter he gets” concept. What would be interesting is a riff on Abomination’s ability, where once RH amasses X number of heat charges, he gains a chance to incinerate the enemy with any physical contact.
  • Still unable to access beta server orpas8lvolv8.png
    . Please help
  • xxgonzoxxxxgonzoxx Posts: 83
    edited January 2018
    @Kabam Miike no reponse yet on my great idea to give rank down tickets(that do iso/gold/cats) to people in the beta test server. This saves kabam the trouble of trying to provide rank up resouces. Since nothing on the beta server will carry over to the real main game this should be an easy to implement solution. I really want to test the characters at their full potential as im sure many feel the same way. So please do the rank down tickets. Or provide the resources needed. Maybe even a 4 star awakening gem. Its all on the beta server so whats the hesitation?
    xxgonzoxx wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike no reponse yet on my great idea to give rank down tickets(that do iso/gold/cats) to people in the beta test server. This saves kabam the trouble of trying to provide rank up resouces. Since nothing on the beta server will carry over to the real main game this should be an easy to implement solution. I really want to test the characters at their full potential as im sure many feel the same way. So please do the rank down tickets. Or provide the resources needed. Maybe even a 4 star awakening gem. Its all on the beta server so whats the hesitation?
    @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike

• perif_rrperif_rr Posts: 3
    Red hulk sp2 consumes only 2 heat charges for Regen. I was hoping it would use heat charges in multiples of 2 so if you had 4 heat charges you'd Regen double.
    That's not the case. That makes his Regen ability pretty weak considering we need to go all the way to sp2 for a pretty low regen.
This discussion has been closed.