**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How long it's my account will be banned for .?

For how long will my account be banned for it's been like three month already need more info about my account please help I don't want to start over again

Comments

• Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Start over and don’t cheat
  • Options
    That doesn't answer my question Deadbyrd9
  • Options
    AshburnAshburn Posts: 270
    Then don't ask stupid questions
  • Options
    If its been three months u probably got permanent ban. No one can help you on forums contact support
  • Options
    Wow i guess alright pros.?? Laters haters
  • Options
    LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    All bans are permanent. Kabam has a no tolerance policy when it comes to these things, and I support them on that.

As Deadbyrd9 said, Start over and don’t cheat.
  • Options
    Thank you ! .. that what I wanted to know
  • Options
    Why do you say that
  • Options
    Hey I have not been moving I only stared doing it never thought I would get caught or get snicht on but I guess we all learn from our mistake but I can say I had fun modding but I lost everything
  • Options
    That's true
  • Options
    I learn not to cheat anymore
  • Options
    MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    When the sun rises in the West and sets in the East, when the seas go dry and the mountains blow in the wind like leaves...then you shall have your account back.
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    People get caught all the time and I doubt it was a recent thing you were probably suspected of being a cheater and got reported because of it.

All cheaters eventually get caught especially when other players report said cheater and they get what's coming to you and I agree they should take notes from other games and get an device and ip ban if they violate it to many times.

It's permanent and if you're using the same device and email they'll be keeping an eye on you waiting for you to slip up.
  • Options
    The forums are not the place to discuss any actions taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans. Please contact our Support Team for account specific assistance.
    In the game on the home screen, please tap the grey gear icon in the top left corner. From there, tap on the button that says “Support”. Seek your question, if you’re not able to find the answer and have more questions, tap the button that states, “Need more help? Contact us” to submit a support ticket.

This discussion has been closed.