**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Featured Blade OR Basic 5* | 90k+ Shards

124»

Comments

• Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    So the biggest question is

Who would you rather have

Blade: AW killer against mystic Dimensional Beings and villains when paired with GR
    Or
    Sparky: all round champ who can Evade Attacks and specials (except l3) at will and has a huge crit attack
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    Another nerf blade thread. Smh
    edited January 2018
    I've been saving up until February's big drop with Blade, Mephisto, Doc Ock and Medusa.

Thoughts?

6 Featured 5* OR 9 Basic 5* (Maybe more soon)

Thanks

In all honesty, does it matter

I mean, it's a 5* crystal. Only change is there's 24 Champions in the new crystal and not all of the released ones.

So the chances are that you get 1 or 2 great ones out of it you may just get 6 ordinary 5*

The fact is that it's still a 5* and 5* are really great atm
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Try your luck on blade he may come in the 1st crystal and then you can use what is left on basics
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Mcord117 wrote: »
    I would say blade. He stands at the top with few comparable champs when duped. Just don’t ask people who have him, for some reason they rank him around spider gwen

They just don't want to see him get nerfed so they downplay him.
    I've been saving up until February's big drop with Blade, Mephisto, Doc Ock and Medusa.

Thoughts?

6 Featured 5* OR 9 Basic 5* (Maybe more soon)

Thanks

In all honesty, does it matter

I mean, it's a 5* crystal. Only change is there's 24 Champions in the new crystal and not all of the released ones.

So the chances are that you get 1 or 2 great ones out of it you may just get 6 ordinary 5*

The fact is that it's still a 5* and 5* are really great atm

If we're taking the assumed 20% drop rate on featured to be true, it's a much higher chance to get a featured champ which you know is good from a featured crystal than it is to get a good champion from the normal one.

Under the new system you'll only have a 4% chance of getting the featured, so I'd take advantage of the old system whist you can.

Assumed percentage, all they mentioned was an increased chance
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    Blade is overrated. The recent consensus of youtubers is that he is below demigod tier now.

Save your shards.
    The whole reason they changed this in my opinion is to speed up the way newer Champions can be obtained.

Forget drop rates for a minute and say is it worth going for this crystal when I may get the same champion from the basic crystal. I know it's less chance but going after a feature champ is Rewarding as it is upsetting because you saved and spent all your hard work for a decent champ.
  • ArgygufdetlopArgygufdetlop Posts: 62
    I have 105k so far and saving for blade as much as possible. Seems clear choice.
  • AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★
    His ability to turn off nodes is going to get fixed. I believe it’s a broken mechanic. Kabam can’t make nodes to counter someone who can turn them off. It’s either have node block get removed and kabam makes buff counters or he plain gets nerfed.
  • DizastarDizastar Posts: 56
    edited January 2018
    Boboman wrote: »

Based on this video alone, I wish I would have saved for Medusa... You should watch it and decide if you want her... I do. I opened all my crystals in the basic when Starky joined like Noob and... well, I duped Ronan, Pulled and duped Spider-Gwen, pulled Black Panther, Quake, and Ant-Man... I only needed one more week...
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    AgentDoom9 wrote: »
    His ability to turn off nodes is going to get fixed. I believe it’s a broken mechanic. Kabam can’t make nodes to counter someone who can turn them off. It’s either have node block get removed and kabam makes buff counters or he plain gets nerfed.

Kabam already confirmed that the 40-58% chance that he turns off a node when fighting against danger sense champs is intended behavior. Confirmed on these forums more than once.

And sure they can counter it. Place a champ on a particular node that doesn’t trigger danger sense.

Never seen so many people upset about a 60% chance that something doesn’t happen against 6 champs. Lol.

Working as intended.
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Dizastar wrote: »
    Boboman wrote: »

Based on this video alone, I wish I would have saved for Medusa... You should watch it and decide if you want her... I do. I opened all my crystals in the basic when Starky joined like Noob and... well, I duped Ronan, Pulled and duped Spider-Gwen, pulled Black Panther, Quake, and Ant-Man... I only needed one more week...

You agree with me yes