**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

my phc luck has been incressing is this just my luck or have the odds been imptoven????

recintlyn i opend 10 phc's i got 6 4*s have the odds been improvred and has any body else expirenced this??

Comments

• Options
    I know why I always get 2*😅
  • Options
    MilesbestMilesbest Posts: 41
    I know why I always get 2*😅

i wont tell my secrats
  • Options
    If you can provide a screenshot,maybe i will believe this,otherwise it just impossible.if you have a good rolling session,u get 1 4* from 100 phc.
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    That is serious luck now I really want to know your secret please. I am always pullin 2 stars lol.
  • Options
    That is serious luck now I really want to know your secrat please. Always pullin 2 stars lol.

no
  • Options
    Daniel930702Daniel930702 Posts: 51
    Pic or it didn't happened
  • Options
    im on my coputer lol
    Pic or it didn't happened

• Options
    tutyimutyi wrote: »
    If you can provide a screenshot,maybe i will believe this,otherwise it just impossible.if you have a good rolling session,u get 1 4* from 100 phc.

im on my computer
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Hmm maybe you could of just print screened the pulls save the pic after pasting on word then insert in a message. Now we will never know if this is true.
  • Options
    Hmm maybe you could of just print screened the pulls save the pic after pasting on word then insert in a message. Now we will never know if this is true.

hehe lol
  • Options
    You were bored mate i think:)
  • Options
    You were bored mate i think:)

believe me or not idc

• Options
    Off course no one believes you,without a screenshot:)
  • Options
    Off course no one believes you,without a screenshot:)

cant really argue lol
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    fake fake fake

no screenshot, never happend.
  • Options
    That didn’t happen
    Stop lying
    That would mean that you had a 50-60% chance to get a 4* which is unbelievable
    Send a screenshot from the phone of it happening otherwise we’ll know for sure you are lying
    If I would’ve gotten that the first thing I would do would be a screenshot
    What’s the point in lying
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    That didn’t happen
    Stop lying
    That would mean that you had a 50-60% chance to get a 4* which is unbelievable
    Send a screenshot from the phone of it happening otherwise we’ll know for sure you are lying
    If I would’ve gotten that the first thing I would do would be a screenshot
    What’s the point in lying

It wouldn’t mean he had a 50-60% chance. It would mean he was very lucky. I don’t think you understand probability. (Not saying Op is telling the truth, not saying he’s lying)
  • Options
    8406GR8406GR Posts: 55
    True or false I really don't care. I'm just upset about 19/19 of my last PHC's all being 2* DPXForce... really... I still think it's dumb that I can max sig all the crappy 4* champs (kamala, Karnak, IP) and still not even pull a Hyperion or AA. You call it RNG, I call it Kascam.