**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should you start selling 1* 2* & *3 champs?

I've noticed a lot of alliances are selling there one two & three star champs.

Comments

• Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Why sell anything
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    What if kabam did the road to million arena again? 10,000 5* shards from using 2*
  • My alliance is mixed on the idea of selling or not ~ some think that the 4* shards makes it worth selling a 3* hero. I personally think that it's best to save them because you never know when they could be useful.
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    Every time I sell a 3*, a alarm goes off and I get Luke Cage from my next 4* crystal
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    Mets17 wrote: »
    I only ask cause an alliance is trying 2 recruit me & I see a lot of there members sell there champs 2 build there 4* & 5* champs & for prestige purpose. But I've been playing 4 a little over 2yrs & don't believe in selling any champ regardless

you are correct, though i did sell a 4* groot to try to dupe 5* iceman (succeeded) and a couple bad 4* for blade feature (failed)
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    The rewards for duping a champ are higher than selling.

An un-ranked 3* champ can be sold for 25x 4* shards, but a duped 3* rewards 55, then once maxed they reward 110.

The math does not add up to make selling champs a viable alternative to hanging onto them.

That's not to say I haven't "rage-sold" a couple of champs (would have sold my 5* Groot both times if I could)
  • AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    No i will never sell my champs even 1* duping them gives iso 8 as well as shards and max crystals
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    Never sell, I like to collect, even if the char is a 1* piece of s rubbish.
  • BasicChampBasicChamp Posts: 97
    Sell everything plus 4*. They will be all useless by the end of the year.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I don't suggest selling anything.
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
    Never sell a champ 😡
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Selling the odd champ here and there is fine, especially if you can rank them up a bit first. I've sold several low sig 4*s at 3/30 to fill out 5* crystals. No regrets. But I wouldn't do it often. I have a lot of max sig champs I'd never sell. But really there is no reason to sell a 2* or 3*. The extra shards and max sig crystals are better than what you get if you sell.