Options

Alpha catalyst quests

Hi guys I don’t no if this has ever been talked about or requested before because I’m new to the site.

But I was wondering if there was anyway if tier 1 and tier 2 alpha catalyst can be added to the class catalyst daily quests, because I no I’m struggling to get them and I’m waiting for ages to build up my 4* and 5* champs and I no there is a lot of others as well struggling.

Thank you all for listening to me.

Comments

• Options
    FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    You can get both by spending glory in the shop or getting them from the greater and lesser solo crystals. They are also available in the Alliance quest map crystals.

No need to add them to the daily quests.
  • Options
    WattyWatty Posts: 17
    Yea simply don’t get enough I’m lucky if I’m waiting for 2 month before I get 1 or 2 alpha cats.
  • Options
    PandamanTanPandamanTan Posts: 120
    They want them to be more valuable than class cats, so there is no daily/ weekly quests for them.

At least I think that's the reason.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    FR33_HUG5 wrote: »
    You can get both by spending glory in the shop or getting them from the greater and lesser solo crystals. They are also available in the Alliance quest map crystals.

They absolutely should add t1a daily quest. This has been talked about for months.
  • Options
    WattyWatty Posts: 17
    Jaded wrote: »
    FR33_HUG5 wrote: »

They absolutely should add t1a daily quest. This has been talked about for months.

Thanks jaded for agreeing with me.