**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Beta Test - Technical Issues Thread [PLEASE READ ORIGINAL POST FOR STATUS]

Comments

• Options
    Aalab14Aalab14 Posts: 5
    tkc6iaccqsjaz.png
    o 0h4irih7ae03.png

Still unable to join. My ign: Aalab
  • Options
    Still waiting
  • Options
    IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    Not sure if this has already been mentioned but..

Red Hulk is losing 3 heat charges everytime I use sp3.. It states in his description he only uses one heat charge to incinerate opponent..
    @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Ez882Ez882 Posts: 1
    Still haven’t been able to ever get in to the beta server. In game name Ez882
  • Options
    ZFilgueiraZFilgueira Posts: 8
    Podia Dar Um Herói De 6 Estrelas Pra Gente Que Tá Participando kkkkkkkkkk
  • Options
    Yo poseo el siguiente problema no puedo acceder al depósito donde quedaron las otras recargas que puedo hacer en ese sentido gracias
  • Options
    ZFilgueiraZFilgueira Posts: 8
    Eu Entrei Tranquilo Sem Problemas....
  • Options
    Still not available for me.
  • Options
    AllTrillAllTrill Posts: 11
    It’s only 3 days left and I still cannot access the Beta. My username is AllTrill.
  • Options
    Username: Marco Capelo

• Options
    Spinkick1969Spinkick1969 Posts: 2
    edited January 2018
    My in game name is Spin kick. This is my only account
  • Options
    Well this has been a wonderful Beta test... I haven't been able to access the darn thing since I accepted the invitation to participate in it and there's no status updates about what's going on with this issue coming from you guys at all???

If this is a preview of what we can expect in future Beta tests then kindly skip me in your qualifying summoner selection processes in the future!
  • Options
    JesusnwoJesusnwo Posts: 18
    Still can't join jesusnwo
  • Options
    RBD6RBD6 Posts: 14
    Please take me out of the beta test, because I cannot log in and because of that it takes long time to log on my main account, please Mike do not ask me again to participate in your beta test if I not be available to access it
  • Options
    RBD6RBD6 Posts: 14
    Auce wrote: »
    Same issue as others. I have the ability to choose the beta server but immediately disconnects and reconnects to the main server.
    Same here
  • Options
    Still can’t get in!
  • Options
    I still can’t get in either. It seemed cool to be invited to beta test, but what a disappointment.
  • Options
    RB6942RB6942 Posts: 72
    Still can’t get in beta- rb6942
  • Options
    Only a little over 3 days left and still no access guess we aren’t getting in so tha is for invinting me and not giving access
  • Options
    Please do not waste my time next time for your beta test it’s all a bunch of bullshi t anyways
  • Options

I just tried and see the improvements, they are interesting the luke cage, although for the case of hulk network should have more damage their blows, I think it does not honor a hulk, the attacks are not as effective, on the other hand well the regeneration that you add.
  • Options
    TRJTRJ Posts: 1
    3 or 4 days later I still cannot even participate, the buttons are both greyed out.
  • Options
    9ss45ul9z5su.png
    I keep getting the same error message. In game name is "Ego spawn"
  • Options
    I’m unable to login at all. Can’t access the beta area..
  • Options
    IrcIrc Posts: 14
    Hi im a beta tester for other games too, as a beta tester i know what feedbacks are expected. I would like the opportunity to be a beta tester to Mcoc my id is irc durrani level 45 email irc.durrani@yahoo.com Thanks... :smile:
  • Options
    S1N1STR3S1N1STR3 Posts: 53
    @Kabam Miike I think we all have trouble to switch between game mode and beta mode. But above all I congratulations about the initiative and hope you guys listen about some review on this 2 heroes, and hope you guys can repeat the same for others heroes like kamala, miss hulk, falcon, sw, strange, antman and others. Again I congrats the initiative to seek a balance between marvel heroes. DON'T FORGET ABOUT A LOT OF MCOC COMUNITY ARE ABOVE ALL MARVEL HEROES FANS. 😉
  • Options
    IrvineIrvine Posts: 13
    3172uxmxc8vz.png

WTF is the point of being invited to participate? Since the beta started this is what I have seen...

• Options
    Aalab14Aalab14 Posts: 5
    @Kabam Miike or anyone at Kabam.
    This is the 3rd time I’ve posted to this thread. My in game name is Aalab. I have been trying to connect to the beta event since it started and I am still unable to get in. Every time I try pushing the participate button I get the “login error. Unable to log in” message.
    I was excited to have been selected to take part in the beta test but I am becoming more and more frustrated with every error message I get. Please let me know if I will ever be able to participate.
  • Options
    KrazyIvanioKrazyIvanio Posts: 6
    Username: KrazyIvanio
    Single account. Single device.
    Still greyed out. Received invite and accepted. Hope you can get it sorted as I use Luke Cage regularly and would like to have my say in his possible upgrade.
    Cheers
  • Options
    I'm new her, but I'm not understand this game plz,, help me
This discussion has been closed.