Beta Test - Technical Issues Thread [PLEASE READ ORIGINAL POST FOR STATUS]

Comments

• Andres121727Andres121727 Member Posts: 2

I just tried and see the improvements, they are interesting the luke cage, although for the case of hulk network should have more damage their blows, I think it does not honor a hulk, the attacks are not as effective, on the other hand well the regeneration that you add.
  • TRJTRJ Member Posts: 1
    3 or 4 days later I still cannot even participate, the buttons are both greyed out.
  • Ego_spawnEgo_spawn Member Posts: 1
    9ss45ul9z5su.png
    I keep getting the same error message. In game name is "Ego spawn"
  • Calis2453Calis2453 Member Posts: 1
    I’m unable to login at all. Can’t access the beta area..
  • IrcIrc Member Posts: 14
    Hi im a beta tester for other games too, as a beta tester i know what feedbacks are expected. I would like the opportunity to be a beta tester to Mcoc my id is irc durrani level 45 email irc.durrani@yahoo.com Thanks... :smile:
  • S1N1STR3S1N1STR3 Member Posts: 53
    @Kabam Miike I think we all have trouble to switch between game mode and beta mode. But above all I congratulations about the initiative and hope you guys listen about some review on this 2 heroes, and hope you guys can repeat the same for others heroes like kamala, miss hulk, falcon, sw, strange, antman and others. Again I congrats the initiative to seek a balance between marvel heroes. DON'T FORGET ABOUT A LOT OF MCOC COMUNITY ARE ABOVE ALL MARVEL HEROES FANS. 😉
  • IrvineIrvine Member Posts: 13
    3172uxmxc8vz.png

WTF is the point of being invited to participate? Since the beta started this is what I have seen...

• Aalab14Aalab14 Member Posts: 5
    @Kabam Miike or anyone at Kabam.
    This is the 3rd time I’ve posted to this thread. My in game name is Aalab. I have been trying to connect to the beta event since it started and I am still unable to get in. Every time I try pushing the participate button I get the “login error. Unable to log in” message.
    I was excited to have been selected to take part in the beta test but I am becoming more and more frustrated with every error message I get. Please let me know if I will ever be able to participate.
  • KrazyIvanioKrazyIvanio Member Posts: 6
    Username: KrazyIvanio
    Single account. Single device.
    Still greyed out. Received invite and accepted. Hope you can get it sorted as I use Luke Cage regularly and would like to have my say in his possible upgrade.
    Cheers
  • roshnibroshnib Member Posts: 1
    I'm new her, but I'm not understand this game plz,, help me
  • Tha_JumpmanTha_Jumpman Member Posts: 6
    It’s been days and i still can’t get in.
  • HatshipuhHatshipuh Member Posts: 146
    Only bit more than 3 days left of 7 days, submitted IGN 2 days ago and still can't access beta.
    This is pretty much representative of how everything else is handled in this game.
    All lip service while nothing really changes.
  • JC666JC666 Member Posts: 2
    Ya solo quedan 3 dias para probar el Beta y aun no me activan el acceso :/ , que paso Kabam se olvidaron de mi :'(n6rwr0uozisp.png
  • hazhaz Member Posts: 3
    edited January 2018
    I’ve had the same issue can’t join my in game name is haz_erdis1.6x3rwc90ra7x.png
    krbmxaoaisvz.png
    gahvjf5ht860.png
    03fh79kix2lo.png
  • AtillasoyluAtillasoylu Member Posts: 1
    We've been playing night and day for three years. we're spending a lot of money. the worst of crystals is a lot. this game is nothing but stress. nobody likes this game. we play to thrive.
    Beta lost of time, don't make another game
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Member Posts: 551 ★★
    Still can’t get in to beta. What a joke. Next time I will decline
  • WattyWatty Member Posts: 17
    Only 3 days left and still cannot access the beta servers I have given you my account information I have given you everything you requested and still can’t get in, I was really delighted to be picked to test only to have it ripped away, am I ever going to get a chance to try these new improvements.
  • Geisty1313Geisty1313 Member Posts: 5
    Beyond frustrating... please don’t invite me on future beta tests if they are all like this... still waiting. I would rather not know of beta test and possibly making the game better if they are all this unproductive!
  • Morgan210805Morgan210805 Member Posts: 39
  • NoodlerayNoodleray Member Posts: 4
    I was invited but it never lit up inside the yellow Beta box.. I just didn’t know what to make of that, I’m only able to connect to comments..
  • PrinceDougoPrinceDougo Member Posts: 5
    Well guys we might as well toss this one up. We can't get in so I'm just going to focus on quest. Dueces
  • AzeAze Member Posts: 11
    Like to help, but still don’t have the button active to try the beta after 4 days...
  • Johnny_JJohnny_J Member Posts: 4
    a69bt7it2esb.png9j93okjsn1o7.png
    I still can’t login.
  • Kabam VydiousKabam Vydious Member Posts: 3,598 ★★★★★
    Hey everyone -

Wanted to stop in with an update on the Beta Access issues many of you are still running into. After investigating the issue further, we were able to determine that if you've switched devices since creating your account this will cause the Beta to be inaccessible. Unfortunately, this means that we will not be able to get everybody we had hoped in the Beta this iteration. We'll be able to have this fixed for the next time around, but at this moment we can't do so without risking the current state of those within it currently. We're sorry for the disappointment this has caused, we know how much many of you were looking forward to helping us out with this one.
  • Morgan210805Morgan210805 Member Posts: 39
    Hey everyone -

Wanted to stop in with an update on the Beta Access issues many of you are still running into. After investigating the issue further, we were able to determine that if you've switched devices since creating your account this will cause the Beta to be inaccessible. Unfortunately, this means that we will not be able to get everybody we had hoped in the Beta this iteration. We'll be able to have this fixed for the next time around, but at this moment we can't do so without risking the current state of those within it currently. We're sorry for the disappointment this has caused, we know how much many of you were looking forward to helping us out with this one.

Not sure what that means but I have one account on one phone
  • WattyWatty Member Posts: 17
    I have not been able to access beta servers what so ever, but I have never switch device or account I have always had this device and always had this account, so how come I’ve not been able to access beta testing.
  • ElvisthegamerElvisthegamer Member Posts: 4
    3 days later and still no access to beta
  • Maniakpt2Maniakpt2 Member Posts: 1
    Still not able to get in as well.
  • MenkentMenkent Member Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Anyone else have all their gold disappear on the beta server? Went to rank up LC and instead of 2m gold I had a total of 552. Alas.
  • StrategicStrategic Member Posts: 632 ★★★
    Menkent wrote: »
    Anyone else have all their gold disappear on the beta server? Went to rank up LC and instead of 2m gold I had a total of 552. Alas.

Yeah me too. Luckily I have a 4* duped 5/50 Red Hulk so I was able to test him properly but my LC is still R3 4* and no gold :( He's still gonna be much better from what I saw but I'll save my review for the feedback form.
This discussion has been closed.