**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Best Mystic Champion

Who do you think is the best Mystic Champion and why?

Vote here: https://goo.gl/HCTyqr

Comments

• mortismortis Posts: 17
    I am torn between Magik and The Hood.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I think Magik is a good choice. Amazing on offense, arguably the best power control, and still really good on defense despite all the Blade hysteria. Limbo can cover a lot of mistakes. Good prestige for an original basic champ.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Has to be ghost rider. Best regen in the game IMO, add in fate seal, power drain, bleed and fury and he’s the most versatile champ in the game for me. Can use against bleed immune, power gainers, poison immune, unavoidable damage dealers just heal it back, buff reliant champs, non buff-reliant champs. Everyone.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    Has to be ghost rider. Best regen in the game IMO, add in fate seal, power drain, bleed and fury and he’s the most versatile champ in the game for me. Can use against bleed immune, power gainers, poison immune, unavoidable damage dealers just heal it back, buff reliant champs, non buff-reliant champs. Everyone.

I like gr too, but I chose Morningstar. She has the best life steal regen in the game. Also she does amazing damage against buffed champs. Don't have her personally, but an alliance mate has posted a few videos of her and it's pretty sweet how hard she hits.
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    I love dorm because he is just super cool
  • PandamanTanPandamanTan Posts: 120
    voted GR, but mordo and iron fist are my only 2 5* and they are great overall
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

Uhhh best regen title goes to Wolvie easy. It triggers all the time and can heal you up super fast. I love Magik as the best mystic. Amazing in nearly all areas of the game
  • Captain_2goodCaptain_2good Posts: 145
    Easy, has to be Voodoo in my opinion. Able to reduce opponent ability accuracy or increase his own. Great power burn and can stack poisons like nobody’s business. Regen is also a nice little touch. Plus, decent prestige.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    Anonymous wrote: »

I like gr too, but I chose Morningstar. She has the best life steal regen in the game. Also she does amazing damage against buffed champs. Don't have her personally, but an alliance mate has posted a few videos of her and it's pretty sweet how hard she hits.

If labyrinth is part of your analysis then ya MS is up there, i did my last path with her and it was the cheapest of my 7 paths despite not being one of the easiest ones. Gr i imagine is garbage for LOL cause he does no damage without his fury
  • Easy, has to be Voodoo in my opinion. Able to reduce opponent ability accuracy or increase his own. Great power burn and can stack poisons like nobody’s business. Regen is also a nice little touch. Plus, decent prestige.

Yeah, I also like Voodoo
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    Mephisto
  • SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    I really love my 4/55 Hood with 4/5 MD, make hyperion into a normal fight amongst others
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    GR mephisto and magik top 3 mystics too close to place them because they each shine in different areas.
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    Sw mine is r5 sig 99 sp2 brings the hurt :#:#
  • supergokusupergoku Posts: 41
    sw all the way
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Really close call between Magik, Voodoo, and GR but I have to go with Magik (SW is really good but no 5 star).
  • NEONEO Posts: 347
    My favorite is Ghost Rider once duped.
  • NEONEO Posts: 347
    He’s most fun for me with his judgments, makes you think a bit more than just button mashing.
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Voodoo.