**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What is the worst class in the game

Megalucario987Megalucario987 Posts: 15
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
I have been told that science is the worst class but i am not sure of it

What is the worst class in the game 167 votes

Mystic
2%
SpiritOfVengeanceroldanNexus_UY_Scutiimnoonelongmayitreign 5 votes
Science
83%
DaMunkKickenChickenEtaki_LirakoiDNA3000Elijah1929VoluntarisVdh2008NevvBDARKLOKIRagamugginGunnersuperunknown012danielmathSnakeEyes69VavasourJOHNOSA1995tutyimutyiDrZolaAnonymousGolden_GuardianDigbob 140 votes
Skill
2%
Cliffinho2016TahusanLogangronckilongmayitreign 4 votes
Mutant
0%
longmayitreign 1 vote
Tech
3%
ninexhelixDOKTOROKTOPUSCloud99999BobomanAgentDoom9longmayitreign 6 votes
Cosmic
6%
Ou_YeahSpity68SteelCurtainMUTMasterTroller42Holytrinity813_Lfer58CupidPeterQuillFirehart_1001longmayitreigncx23433 11 votes

Comments

• Science
    Science has some really bad champions like: Joe Fixit, Abomination, Ant-man and lots more
  • Science
    Science just has to be the very worst
  • Science
    Even void is disappointing,not just sentry.
  • Monkey17288Monkey17288 Posts: 99
    Science
    Science because they really don't have class over mystic. Hulk right now probably most powerful for attack in the science class but his fury will cause him to be degened by Dorm or feed MD. Quake is good but hard to use on stun immune as can't do the heavy/parry repeat trick. And that's it two champs that are great but still not mystic slayers. Really they should make all fury on science passive to not get degened and feed MD.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Science
    Good Science champs: Hulk, Quake, Void, Cap WWII, beta Rulk and LC, OG Spidey for AWD. That’s it. All of the other Science champs are terrible
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    ... Really they should make all fury on science passive to not get degened and feed MD.

That's a really good idea.
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Modok is the best science champ
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Bahamut wrote: »
    Why am I getting flagged

My guess is that it’s because you’re already in jail. Somebody trying to see if they can get you banned. SMH, some people’s kids.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,650 Guardian
    Science
    Bahamut wrote: »
    Good Science champs: Hulk, Quake, Void, Cap WWII, beta Rulk and LC, OG Spidey for AWD. That’s it. All of the other Science champs are terrible

Yellowjacket falls into the "not terrible" bin, and with the change to astral evade I think OG Cap is no longer terrible as he now has an interesting theoretical use.

But Science definitely underperforms as a class.
  • Titan_A97Titan_A97 Posts: 179
    Science
    Objectively, I can't give an exact, singular answer (or any answer at all) but subjectively, it's probably Science and most would agree with that.

Don't get me wrong, there are decent Science champs like CA, CAWW2 and OG Spidey. Then there are the great science champs like Quake and Hulk, two fairly skilled champs to play but is rewarding (charging up Richter points with Quake's heavy can be hard ya know? and fighting with Hulk with low HP is quite a gamble haha). However, I can say with certainty that Science is a neglected class with a streak of (nearly?) 1 year without a new champ, only to be broken by M.O.D.O.K last month.

Kabam definitely understands this since why else would they specifically pick not one but two Science champs to test out potential buffs on (LC + RH)?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Science
    Science but they are getting beefed up with void Modok RH, LC, and possibly glad hulk
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Modok is better for attack
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    Mystic
    Definitely mystic.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,650 Guardian
    Science
    Titan_A97 wrote: »
    Kabam definitely understands this since why else would they specifically pick not one but two Science champs to test out potential buffs on (LC + RH)?

Another possibility is that they have a list of champs they want to revisit, and are grouping them by class for design and testing purposes. My suspicion is that RH and LC are not the only two champions that are being revisited and beta tested. They are probably just the first.

I will be curious to see if Kabam picked two of each class, which would mean every beta would have two of a specific class, or if they picked just who ever ended up at the bottom of their datamining in which case we might see more of one class than another. The logical thing to do is the latter, but in the interests of appearing fair they might do the former.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Science
    If all the science champs were good or great Sentry would drag them down to the worst class all by himself...lol. Definitely some good champs in there though. Modok is a surprisingly solid and fun champ.
  • Science
    Besides the select view like Quake, Hulk, Modok (especially on defence) and maybe Void, the rest are either decent (I.E. Cap WW2) and the rest are **** (I.E Antman) Hopefully the beta for LC and Rulk will make those terrible champions decent.
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Science
    It goes:

Mystic > Mutant > Skill = Tech > Cosmic > Science
  • Titan_A97Titan_A97 Posts: 179
    Science
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Titan_A97 wrote: »

Another possibility is that they have a list of champs they want to revisit, and are grouping them by class for design and testing purposes. My suspicion is that RH and LC are not the only two champions that are being revisited and beta tested. They are probably just the first.

I will be curious to see if Kabam picked two of each class, which would mean every beta would have two of a specific class, or if they picked just who ever ended up at the bottom of their datamining in which case we might see more of one class than another. The logical thing to do is the latter, but in the interests of appearing fair they might do the former.

Definitely man! There is more than enough reason to believe LC and RH are just the tip of the iceberg.
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    Cosmic
    No question cosmic & science are the worst. I honestly think science is better than cosmic because it has Hulk & Quake compared to cosmic who I think Hyp is the only good champ Medusa is ehhh imo
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Science
    I would rather like to know which class has the better synergies or most effective ones to build a team around. Apart from a mutant crit team.

Best 5 man non AI team is:

GR, Meph, Starky, Blade and AA

Bleed immune, poison immune, power control, heal block, powerful DoTs, ability accuracy reduction and insanely good synergies.