Options

Connection problems

Connection problem again while playing game this is getting old and costing me rewards, come on guys!

Comments

• Options
    dramaking122dramaking122 Posts: 84
    Anyone else having this problem99ye1gcp6izx.png
  • Options
    They can’t get it right and I can’t get in on 2 diff iPhones. New (X) and old (6s). When I did, it’s berserk, in a **** way. Champs go wherever they want. By no control of mine.
  • Options
    You ain’t the only dude
  • Options
    Nope...
  • Options
    GillidafGillidaf Posts: 85
    yeah I'm just getting sick of this cause I spend to much money to be having more than game issues now can't even play with out connection outage ever other day
  • Options
    They are having a maintanence
  • Options
    Just dont play for the next one or two hours.
  • Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Its weekly mainentance time, it started 1h 20min ago and is supposed to last for 2 hours. If you read an ingame mail then you would know
  • Options
    That **** was over long time ago from when I started back playing I can read and you being a smart ass that don't know **** about what I know, cause I wouldn't be able to get on and start playing at 10pm and start having connecting problems in middle of fight when the 8pm maintenance was over
  • Options
    Couldn't get on and start when it was time for it
    So connection problem dummy
  • Options
    AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    Many time i am also facing this problem mine connection is good enough
  • Options
    Also opens crystals with battle chips 30 of them I open 10 then hit my back button accident and came back to it all gone just stole like kabam does you