**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Symbiotes Need a Buff!

Kabam all symbiotes need a buff not only carnage, reason why is because if you don't know in the comics symbiotes are imune to Evades like Evades can't activate while fighting him, that goes for ALL symbiotes (carnage also),if Kabam is not planning on buffing ALL symbiotes but just carnage than put that ability in him in the patch.
who agrees with me? why aren't these symbiotes getting some justice.
also i would love to hear everybody's opinions.

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    I agree people only want a carnage buff but come on how is his dad the one and only venom any better than carnage? Agent venom is ok. I am scared to see what they will do with the strongest symbiote anti venom.
  • GrinchhhGrinchhh Posts: 70
    I agree people only want a carnage buff but come on how is his dad the one and only venom any better than carnage? Agent venom is ok. I am scared to see what they will do with the strongest symbiote anti venom.

even tho anti-venom isn't really a symbiote i still think that they will mess him up also, and the reason why they are evade immune is because when a symbiote bonded with Spidey the Spidersense (as Nerds would say(that includes me) added that symbiote to the whitelist)meaning that spidersense doesn't go off when encountering Venom and it's hatchlings.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    jc4hnntejq2i.jpeg
    Well looking at this there are two champs who are only connected to symbiote champs so if they don’t get buffed we can at least look forward to new ones and hope for a Demigod
    If one of them is demigod tier then man that would be so so cool to have.
    Bahamut wrote: »
    jc4hnntejq2i.jpeg
    Well looking at this there are two champs who are only connected to symbiote champs so if they don’t get buffed we can at least look forward to new ones and hope for a Demigod

what i'm about to say isn't proven but i think new venom goes in one of those hense it's 2018 and a new Venom movie is coming out on October, also another one i HEARD(maybe rumors)that Scream symbiote is gonna be there
    edited January 2018
    i also think that Iron Spider is gonna be in the slot where Iron Man suits and Spider Men are.
    also new champ from infinity war??? in the slot where all avengers are connected.
    Another iron man suit which is amazing but for spiderman lol.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Grinchhh wrote: »
    Bahamut wrote: »
    jc4hnntejq2i.jpeg

what i'm about to say isn't proven but i think new venom goes in one of those hense it's 2018 and a new Venom movie is coming out on October, also another one i HEARD(maybe rumors)that Scream symbiote is gonna be there

IMO the most likely are Mania and Anti Venom bit Screwm sounds cool as well
  • Sharkbate63Sharkbate63 Posts: 7
    Yes, the symbiotes need a complete revamp.
    1. Carnage, revamp bleed. Increase base dps, awakened ability includes increased damage and power based on bleed stacks. Kletus and carage love blood. Right now, they like marshmallows more; cause thats what they're made of, also leave a base bleed similar to venom's make the duration like 3 seconds
    2. Venom, revamp the awakened abilty so he counters villians harder, bloodlust is kind of a carnage thing as venom isn't completely nuts, he still values innocent lives. Venom is the lethal protector after all
    4. Venompool, idk, he's just here. The nuts merc klyntar is just here
    ALL need an ability accuracy reduction of 50% to evades, 75% to spider verse characters (I.E miles morales, spiderman, spider gwen)
  • GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291

Basiccly Venom should be worse in every aspect compared to Carnage but its kinda the other way around now, since you know symbiote offspring is always stronger than his "father".
    edited February 2018
    For someone who knows more than me please tell me if this is correct but the symbiotes enhance the hosts abilities and personalities right? And I read that they have fast regen as well not by copying someone elses regen but they should have their own anyway, correct? Because I am not sure if this is the best example but from spiderman 3 when Harrys glider blades sliced venoms elbows it instantly recovered.