**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

[June 9 - UPDATE] Android Log-In Issues

Comments

• Options
    Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    Increase the pool for those who score more then 5mil
  • Options
    DeadEchoesDeadEchoes Posts: 12
    IGN: DeadEchoes
    Device: Samsung S7 Edge

Now able to log-in as of June 3rd, 2017
  • Options
    Thestoryteller6Thestoryteller6 Posts: 153 ★★
    wray1976 wrote: »
    I didn't receive anything yet. When does this happen?

That wasn't mentioned in the statement from Kabam?
    Could Kabam really not see anyone asking WHEN?
    Atrocious.

Wth such pathetic items on offer, I'm kind of surprised anyone even cares when!
  • Options
    wray1976 wrote: »
    I didn't receive anything yet. When does this happen?

That wasn't mentioned in the statement from Kabam?
    Could Kabam really not see anyone asking WHEN?
    Atrocious.

Wth such pathetic items on offer, I'm kind of surprised anyone even cares when!

Yeah no one cares.we just waiting for these **** reward for one week that's really irrating
  • Options
    Monto_Carlos28Monto_Carlos28 Posts: 246

had the same issue i restarted my phone and it worked

I tried tat but I am still stuck in the initial login
  • Options
    Yeah its definitely a slap for Android user face.when i sent ticket to kabam support they said they know how Player time is important and now i actually see how our time important for then just a slap in our space.i really feeling better that i stop spending and already leave playing 1 week ago
  • Options
    Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    Yeah - I gotta say. 2 years at this I've never been one of those "kabam sucks" guys but I came to the board after this big happened and I'm pretty annoyed at their response. This is not a fair or appropriate response and its a bit of an f-you to fans who pay $100 a month or so just to play a silly mobile game. There are other systems of games out there with way more development demands and overheard and don't nearly recoup the type of costs from players as kabam wants.

It is, to be blunt, rude. And bad business too, I think. They're getting a bad rep for being too greedy and unaware.
  • Options
    Jammin5988Jammin5988 Posts: 66
    Congratulations Kabam on halving your profits in one go. You have pretty much just angered half you player base with this insult you call compensation. The summoner appreciation month is just as useless. I personally along with alot of others will no longer be spending so much as a penny on this game. This is an absolutely appalling situation. With patch 12, which has completely screwed the game up, you have us a bunch of awesome free stuff to say sorry. And now, after costing half your player base the opportunity to get SL and DV, you think a couple of restores and arena boosts make up for that??? Are you actually for real???
    I will no longer be spending, I will no longer be grinding arena, because what's the point right? You spend and spend and grind and grind, then KABAM just take it away and laugh in your face.
    I will be writing a scathing email to Marvel today since you sport their name, and you are ruining their reputation, I wonder what they will have to say about such a terrible standard of business. And I will be putting everything in that email. The fact you broke the game, refuse to admit it, refuse to do anything adequate to compensate even the big spenders let alone everyone else, how you constantly ignore people, how your customer service is on par with with a chimp high on ketamine 24/7, how you have no interest in keeping people happy, just lining your own pockets as much as you can with no care of how you do it and who you rip off.
    Hopefully someone worthwhile at Marvel will see it and either shut you down, or fire your incompetent asses and hire people who actually know what they're doing. This is blatant theft, we spend for our own advancement and then you just take that advancement away from half of us and be like "oops, our bad, here's a couple of arena boosts" while the other half are free to crack on and get the best stuff even easier!
    Total scam, utter utter rip off
  • Options
    Jammin5988Jammin5988 Posts: 66
    edited June 2017
    In fact everybody should email Marvel, make sure they know that their good name is being dragged through the mud....
  • Options
    adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Android device: Motorola g2
    Username: addqedfyvr
  • Options
    adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    adqqedfyvr wrote: »
    Android device: Motorola g2
    Username: addqedfyvr

Username:adqqedfyvr

(With 2 q not d)
  • Options
    SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    Ok, no more money from me or any of my Android peeps. 8 days, EIGHT DAYS, for you to decide to give is stamina refills and arena boosts?! What am I gonna do with Arena boosts now?! And about lost time in War? AQ? Pathetic, I'm done.
  • Options
    SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    I think it's great compensation. I think kabam did a great job considering the whole situation. I beleive it's fair to all involved

2010 called, said to bring her back the trolling because it belings to her.
  • Options
    Naidu_143Naidu_143 Posts: 14
    User ID : Naidu_143
    Andriod version 6.0.1
    Xiaomi Redmi 3S.

i had an issue that game loads somuch time more than 6-8 mins... it makes to forcely close the and reopen it...
    when reopen it works fine.
  • Options
    emsehvenemsehven Posts: 32
    This response is bad, so bad. And it took this long to decide this. Probably waited for people to forget about it. Stamina refills and boosts. I'm sure that will help in AQ/AW in place of dr voodoo. Lol
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Like I have been saying. They are goong to do nothing, which is exactly what they did. What about the aw that was going on? Oh well not a surprise
  • Options
    Executioner_83Executioner_83 Posts: 7
    Again Kabam at its scheming best they award you with **** rewards even though the extended time the server was down which is their fault affected me for over 8 hours and that was the difference for me not getting the basic champion
  • Options
    Thanks for really understanding about that issue,

now it is really easier to finally uninstall, ask google for refunds, and write back to Marvel, just to be sure that they know. No more interest in this game since v12
  • Options
    They become now not more then a money grabbing machine
  • Options
    MatinMatin Posts: 17
    Login Issue on LG Nexus 5
    IGN: Matinsrd
  • Options
    Bigdrail93Bigdrail93 Posts: 48
    Of course they waited on the compensation. They do not want to give out any more SL or Voodoo than they have to. They are afraid to put out too many good offensive champs. Hurts income
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Now its weekend, and they will not see anything here.
    Hold your breath until Monday
  • Options
    KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Hey Summoners,

Thank you for waiting very patiently for an update on the Android log-in problem that occurred on the morning of June 2nd.

Our investigation into this matter was lengthened due to the complexity of the situation - a number of different Android players were affected in several different ways. We also wanted to ensure that the issue itself was entirely resolved and would not crop back up again. During this time, some Android players were not able to collect items from their Subscription Cards, some Android players were not able to compete in Arenas, and some people missed out on collecting rewards from the Log In Calendars.

To address these issues, we are taking a number of steps:

First, any affected players that had purchased a Subscription Card will have the rewards for that day granted to them, regardless of whether or not they were able to claim the rewards that day.

Second, we will be adding an extra flex day on the end of the Monthly Calendar for all players. This means that if you missed a day, you still have an extra day to claim those rewards.

Last, the trickiest one, addresses the players that were in Arenas. We will be issuing all players that reached Ranked Rewards in each of the Arenas a number of Arena Boosts and Stamina Refills, the amounts of which will be determined by which Arena you were competing in.

You may be wondering how we decided on the Arena Boosts and Stamina Refills for players in the Arenas. This was a complicated situation where not all players were affected, and those that were, were once again affected in different ways. Many players that were locked out were still able to Rank and win top prizes, and many had already reached their goal before they were locked out and received top rewards as well.

Players reacted to the situations very differently, with some continuing to grind after the fact, and some deciding to stop. There is also no guarantee that having that extra time would have given players a chance at winning the Champion, because cut offs would also have changed. Being close to what the cut off was now doesn’t mean that you would have been had the situation been different.

We chose to give all affected Summoners Arena Boosts and Stamina Refills to help them make up the time and effort in a future arena of their choosing.

Thank you all for your patience in this matter, and we are very sorry for the inconvenience that was caused by the down time for all of our Android players.

What about players running cat quests and scrap yard who had just used energy refills and then got locked out of game thereby losing units ? What about lost shards from arena for being in a lower bracket due to being locked out ? You got close, but once again failed to fully understand the scope of the problem. It took you that long to investigate but you missed so much stuff it really makes me wonder what exactly you investigated and how much thought was put into it.
This discussion has been closed.