**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Wrong 5* featured crystal release!!

I’ve been waiting on the edge of my seat for the 5* Void crystal, which today came out but although named “Void crystal” it has sentry as the featured and described champion

Comments

• Options
    Agreed. Wrong crystal
  • Options
    yeah wrong crystal!
  • Options
    LeFort1LeFort1 Posts: 11
    Ummmm. Compensation? Nah
  • Options
    Honestly this is a **** mistake? Dont you prepare before just doing something ffs fix it asap!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    It said void crystal
  • Options
    CAD07CAD07 Posts: 83
    why is everyone surprised?? we all know how KABAM is gonna respond.... they'll start with their computer generated sorry response and give all a slap in the face by just adding the correct crystal and no compensation for the people that opened the wrong crystal.....
  • Options
    ChestyBumpsChestyBumps Posts: 3
    Any update on this from Kabam? Pretty bummed i bought a crystal for VOID, and he wasn’t even in the crystal.
  • Options
    LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    Have any of you opened Yin crystals trying to get Void? Mine haven’t even had Void or Sentry in them. (I’m ignoring the fact of how many 2* champions I received). It did the same for me with the early release of it and I heard some people got Void, but I have yet to see him show up in the roulette at any point.
  • Options
    Whats the update Kabam? For those of us who bout the 5* VOID crystal that didn't contain void?
  • Options
    Wait, so those that landed a 5* SENTRY are getting an additional 5* VOID?! And for everyone else that bought a crystal that disnt even give us a CHANCE at the champ we were after (VOID) we get nothing?!
    I usually laugh at people making a big fuss about this game but in this case i am upset.
    I want a crystal that gives me chance at the champ i bought it for.

This is not even close to fair. I don’t see how you could see it that way.

Kabam?
  • Options
    RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    Wait, so those that landed a 5* SENTRY are getting an additional 5* VOID?! And for everyone else that bought a crystal that disnt even give us a CHANCE at the champ we were after (VOID) we get nothing?!
    I usually laugh at people making a big fuss about this game but in this case i am upset.

Kabam?

@ChestyBumps You either didn't read their response correctly or don't understand how the featured crystal works. It only affects those that pulled Sentry, because if you pulled ANYONE else, it means your pull wasn't going to land on Void anyway. You got the champ you were supposed to get, regardless of who the featured was in the crystal.

Kabam are doing players that got Sentry a big favour. Theoretically, someone that got Sentry could have pulled him as a sub featured and not a featured, so they're saying regardless of how you ended up Sentry from the bugged crystal, you will get a Void. And as an added bonus you're getting the synergy that for which their effectiveness is heavily reliant upon straight out of the gate.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★

Kabam?

@ChestyBumps why isn't it fair? You didn't get Sentry from the wrong crystal. You got a different champ. Its fair because of those who got Sentry, it would have been Void. Makes perfect sense and nothing unfair about it. Having Void in the crystal doesn't make it more possible to get him. You probably would have gotten the same champ anyway.