**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The cut off rewards for Spider-Man stark enhances arena round 2

Hi Mike my name is Christopher, the score I put in for Spider-Man stark enhance was 7.6mill and wasn't sure if that was clearly enough points for him, I feel sick to my stomach knowing that those points weren't enough but seeing everyone else getting him ranging from 6mill and a little higher still received him what did I do wrong to not obtain him 😔

Comments

• Options
    SkyfallNowSkyfallNow Posts: 110
    edited January 2018
    the lowest who have got is 4.8m (edit)
  • Options
    Elijah1929Elijah1929 Posts: 24
    You should've. Looks like the cutoff was around 4.7 mil. What was your rank?
  • Options
    StonedstarStonedstar Posts: 9
    It doesn't show
    😵
  • Options
    I'll show you what I see tho
  • Options
    kox4ve5b05b9.png
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I haven't got my basic arena rewards yet but others in my alliance have.
    I didn't go for spidey but I did all milestones.
    I have rewards for Feature arena.
  • Options
    bb7wjd70191h.png
  • Options
    TheDemonTheDemon Posts: 159
    Stonedstar wrote: »
    bb7wjd70191h.png

Just be patient. You should definitely be getting him soon. Congrats.
  • Options
    I'm literally having bad anxiety right now I dont feel good
  • Options
    Did you restart the app? You ranked high enough to get him. Reddit is showing around the top 13,800 got him. If restarting doesn't work then submit a ticket. Your rewards might be a bit delayed though. I've had it happen (super frustrating for champs you really want)
  • Options
    How do you submit a ticket? I'm so lost. but if they're delayed and have to wait I will but I really appreciate your guys help
  • Options
    Goldfield9Goldfield9 Posts: 10
    That can't be right, I have a guy in my alliance that did 6.1 million and got him. I did 6.42 million and it says I ended up in 8,000th place or something. There is something really messed up with these rankings and numbers. Kabam must be burning down or somethingr6svalmkzqk6.png
    rd2a1du6qmzq.png
  • Options
    I just asked the guys in my alliance and most are still waiting so hold tight! Just sounds delayed but you'll definitely be getting him. Congrats!
  • Options
    heruheru511heruheru511 Posts: 164 ★★
    Just be patient goddamit. It'll come to your mail soon.
  • Options
    Goldfield9Goldfield9 Posts: 10
    Ticket submitted
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Goldfield9 wrote: »
    That can't be right, I have a guy in my alliance that did 6.1 million and got him. I did 6.42 million and it says I ended up in 8,000th place or something. There is something really messed up with these rankings and numbers. Kabam must be burning down or somethingr6svalmkzqk6.png
    rd2a1du6qmzq.png

You should get him too. Just give it a bit. He'll hit your inbox at some point. For whatever reason rewards might not get sent at the same time as everybody else. Just something I've observed in my alliance. It's a little weird but that seems to be how it works
  • Options
    Dark89PhoenixDark89Phoenix Posts: 166
    I’m sure you got him...I got 6.8 mil & haven’t received him yet either. Don’t know what’s taking so long though!