**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Archangel silent nerf

I have been using archangel since 6 months now..but from the past 1 month or so i have been noticing archangel's heavy attacks are not giving as much bleed as the used to. Now most of the heavy attacks give either 1 or 0 stack of bleed which was not the case before. It was always 2-3 or more stacks of bleed for each heavy. Why do you guys do this? Why do you guys nerf good champs that too in such a sly manner?

Comments

• Flash_AsherFlash_Asher Posts: 80
    It's the same thing with Hyperion's Heavies not sparking Furies. They silent nerf a lot of champions and don't change the percentages. A lot of my ally mates had to stop using Archangel for War and AQ because he just wasn't proc'ing bleeds. They literally had to switch out a useful champion because of this silent nerf.
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    I can't for this to be closed for spreading false information
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    I think this may require a different approach, its possible they have changed a mechanic in the system that affects more than one char.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Or it's just RNG
  • Flash_AsherFlash_Asher Posts: 80
    I am the furthest thing from a Kabam apologist. But they don't silent nerf champs. My AA must be immune to this silent nerf because he is working just fine lol.

They don't silent nerf champs? Come on now. Let's be real.
  • Gladiator09Gladiator09 Posts: 287 ★★
    I have been noticing the same .. arch not doing bleeds like before .. I got him from arena last year ...He’s definitely not the same as when I first got him ..
    His heavies are definitely nerfed ..
    But with so many bugs and issues this has been overshadowed
  • Viper013Viper013 Posts: 88
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Or it's just RNG

Its not RNG when it suddenly started happening and continuing for almost 1 month now.
    I am the furthest thing from a Kabam apologist. But they don't silent nerf champs. My AA must be immune to this silent nerf because he is working just fine lol.

May be you dont have aa for a long time..i have aa since the time it was released in crystals. I know the difference.
    edited January 2018
    Boboman wrote: »
    I can't for this to be closed for spreading false information

Just go away if you dont hav problems with the champ. We are telling what we are facing. Dont be a problem for the community.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    They don't silently nerf anything. For that matter, there are other factors that go into it. What level of AI are you dealing with? Higher? What Nodes are present? Are you at a Class Disadvantage? As Jaffacked said, it's RNG, and that RNG generates less under certain conditions. There's no way he was nerfed for some Players and not others because he's working the same for me.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

They don't silent nerf champs? Come on now. Let's be real.

I am being real. All the silent nerf posts have been garbage and they have stated multiple times that they don't silently nerf champs. People go through a bad spell with RGN and its OMG! Silent Nerf! Many people have AA as a 5/65. Don't you think if he were actually nerfed there would be a huge outcry and many many posts? Let's be real. This is just one more nonsense silent nerf post and there is nothing to see here. Cheers.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Viper013 wrote: »
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Or it's just RNG

Its not RNG when it suddenly started happening and continuing for almost 1 month now.

Confirmation bias...
  • weavileweavile Posts: 288
    the true bug is after parry sometimes champ refuse to move, can't heavy light medium or dash
    They don't silently nerf anything. For that matter, there are other factors that go into it. What level of AI are you dealing with? Higher? What Nodes are present? Are you at a Class Disadvantage? As Jaffacked said, it's RNG, and that RNG generates less under certain conditions. There's no way he was nerfed for some Players and not others because he's working the same for me.

So you think i m facing disadvantages and having bad luck for 1 month continuously??and so are my alliance mates..hella coincidnce right??
    _ASDF_ wrote: »
    Kabams RNG is trash. It constantly streaks. He hasn’t been nerfed. Some fights his heavy nails them. Sometimes it’s a complete fail ... the whole fight.

Before hus heavy used to nail in every fight..
    I have been using archangel since 6 months now..but from the past 1 month or so i have been noticing archangel's heavy attacks are not giving as much bleed as the used to. Now most of the heavy attacks give either 1 or 0 stack of bleed which was not the case before. It was always 2-3 or more stacks of bleed for each heavy. Why do you guys do this? Why do you guys nerf good champs that too in such a sly manner?

WRONG

And who are you??you hav any legit qualification to identify what is wrong and right in thus game??if not then shut up please

WRONG

And who are you??you hav any legit qualification to identify what is wrong and right in thus game??if not then shut up please

SO, you are saying that the 2nd most popular champ in the game has been nerfed? But it is only affecting you? Because you know these forums would be ablaze with people saying the same thing, right? But they are not, why is that I wonder? In fact others have confirmed that he is working fine, no nerf at all. Please explain this if you can???

Plus, I will post whenever I want on these public forums, do you own them? You posted for others to comment, dont get childish because no-one agrees with you

Are you stupid or blind or both? Just check above how many are agreeing with me.

WRONG

SO, you are saying that the 2nd most popular champ in the game has been nerfed? But it is only affecting you? Because you know these forums would be ablaze with people saying the same thing, right? But they are not, why is that I wonder? In fact others have confirmed that he is working fine, no nerf at all. Please explain this if you can???

Plus, I will post whenever I want on these public forums, do you own them? You posted for others to comment, dont get childish because no-one agrees with you

Are you stupid or blind or both? Just check above how many are agreeing with me.

@Viper013

ERRR, there are 2 people, thats it!! 7 people say he is working fine!!!!!

Who is the stupid one again???

Yeah, just flag me for stating the actual truth

He hasnt been nerfed, no-one else thinks he has been and you were wrong

Would have been more mature just to admit your mistake and apologize?

Again either you are stupid or blind..4 people agreed..not 2..and not 7 people saying he is working fine..just 5..please dont reproduce.