**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can somebody please give me a hint how to beat MODOK

2»

Comments

• KingLotusKingLotus Posts: 78
    You can easy také down modok with hyperion :) You make furry buffs X4 X5 and You Will have 2,3,4 k hit dmg SP2 7/8k ;) have fun
  • MRMOJO77MRMOJO77 Posts: 215
    AA... Parry heavy.. Evade l1.... All u need
  • ReggieReggie Posts: 221
    This is the most help I’ve seen users give another user in these forums so far. Nice!!
  • Al2QAl2Q Posts: 66
    AA works wonders. Just parry heavy and continue.... make sure u evade his L1 and dont let him reach his L2.
    The trick behind his blocking is to check the color's of the block shield. While it is red you can continue a 5 hit combo but when it is blue he will block. It's tricky but try it on a lower level so that you dont end up using revives.
    Btw Agent Venom, WW2, Gwenpool and a few others can also be used to take him down.
  • KingLotus wrote: »
    You can easy také down modok with hyperion :) You make furry buffs X4 X5 and You Will have 2,3,4 k hit dmg SP2 7/8k ;) have fun

He mirrors all your buffs
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    AA
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    Managed to clear two paths but needed 5 revives plus potions.

Is it worth to give a go for the other 4 paths to complete Masters?
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    winterthur wrote: »
    Managed to clear two paths but needed 5 revives plus potions.

Is it worth to give a go for the other 4 paths to complete Masters?

I gave up.

Burning too many pots for the rewards and don't feel like buying the win.

I take a near max health team to modok and end up wrecked, i guess i need to git gud.
  • LoganLogan Posts: 143 ★★
    What about an immune MODOK?
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Logan wrote: »
    What about an immune MODOK?

Any ability reducer that doesn't rely on debuffs.

Blade with GR synergy
    High sig BW
    Crossbones

I'm sure I am forgetting a few. Add Quake and Hawkeye to the team to help.
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    An alternate way is use a champs with a long reaching heavy attack. Parry (if you can) then Pull off a heavy attack. If you can’t parry, wait for him to throw a heavy, dodge back once and charge a heavy (with your long range champ) and let him have it once his heavy animation ends.
    Works every time, you dont have to worry about auto block. Battle lasts a bit longer, but its the safest way.
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Use parry
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Laugh if you all may but I used yondu with the nightcrawler synergy(400% block penetration) and kept hitting him whether he was blocking or not 😂😂
  • iGrboiGrbo Posts: 46
    FYI. No MODOK shield when Karnak is focused.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Do 4 hit combos MLLL and be good at evading and parrying
  • PowrotiPowroti Posts: 21
    According to me Massacre destroys modok completely he easily gains his ignition charges on modok and ignites his bat...now once his bat is ignited MODOK is over...
    He is pretty easy with Massacre try onces if u have him
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    FALCON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This is his chance to shine!!

100% Defensive Ability Accuracy Reduction when locked-on.
    Do NOT have to Awaken to use this.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Blade with Ghost Rider is one of my favorites against MODOK. Also, anyone that can trigger True Stike can prevent his autoblocking. With that in mind, Killmonger is another solid choice, especially with Winter Soldier synergy because he can trigger True Strike by intercepting. Both KM and Blade have the extra bonus of the class advantage over MODOK, so win-win.