**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Void attempts

Sir_Doo_DooSir_Doo_Doo Posts: 2
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
Hey Kabam, I had 8 tries for Void, and got horrible champs. I know I can’t pull a feature everytime but damn you guys can’t hook it up even a little? Even dropped $100 after on crystals and got ****. Makes playing ****. Take a peak and tell me this isn’t a bit ridiculous please? Comments or thoughts, am I over reacting?

https://youtu.be/c5iq-PBGnNI

Comments

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    That's some awful luck but sadly that's how random works, if you want to feel a little better go look up anonymous 2k on youtube and watch his iceman crystal openings just as, much if not more bad luck than you
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    i went 0/7 for medusa, 5 trash but i got stark and dorm so not nearly as bad as you
  • That’s good you atleast pulled a few good...
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    That’s good you atleast pulled a few good...

i also dropped 100 on crystals after cause i was sad....and duped that 5* stark from fgmc lol
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    im sorry dude Rip

• GangsterSauceGangsterSauce Posts: 63
    I love me some frank sinatra
  • TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    I am at 2/18 for featured, from my last ones for blade and void i pulled 3 miles morales, Loki, hulk, gambit, bpcw. I feel you man. I hope for blade at least the second time
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I’m 0/3 with 15k shard crystals but I have great look with the gmcs
    im sorry dude Rippppppppppppppp
    im sorry dude Rippppppppppppppp

• Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    That's why I don't really but featured anymore unless it's in a bundle like the void one they had recently for 9.99 and even then it's rare, and I got lucky and pulled him out of it.
  • DocmottsDocmotts Posts: 77
    at least you got that OP red cyclops. Kabam says he is a beast.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Confused why you didn’t wait for blade rerun with all those shards. You’ve got kg, kp and sentry at r4...LoL then blow 120k 5* shards for an “okay” champ but turn up with even worse champs. Oh well that’s what is called random...
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    You got cyclops, now you can effectively beat aq.
  • CorpsmanCorpsman Posts: 54
    these crystals are way to good for the players, exactly why we are getting the **** feature crystals soon.