**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Crossbones or Winter Soldier to R4?

KamalaWantsToPlayTooKamalaWantsToPlayToo Posts: 112
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
Was hoping my latest 5* pull was going to finally get me someone godly that I could take to R4, but the Kabam gods decided that what I really needed was Colosus.

So my best two options right now out of 16 5*'s I think are either Crossbones or Winter Soldier and I'm tired of waiting.

What are your thoughts? Who would you rank up?

Crossbones or Winter Soldier to R4? 34 votes

Winter Soldier (Duped)
11%
JOHNOSA1995MegaSkater67vg2782ck87_ 4 votes
Crossbones (Duped)
88%
KpatrixJh_DezAlex_sc11LocoMotivesDarkstar4387JestressDeadbyrd9DarcilisJets44hheemmnameplasmeoreanwhaler213TellthemIAMR4GEKhanMedinaIAmNotUrMomCodornasvinniegainzSvain 30 votes

Comments

• KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Crossbones (Duped)
    Not really a hard choice, and I really like WS. CB is a beast and reduces abilities to 0% with enough furies stacked.
  • KamalaWantsToPlayTooKamalaWantsToPlayToo Posts: 112
    edited January 2018
    Really like WS too and sometimes I struggle on certain content with Crossbones like the current Uncollected quest where everyone has power gain.

Having to step back and bait specials, then try to get the furies built back up just seems like a PITA sometimes.
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Crossbones (Duped)
    Really like WS too and sometimes I struggle on certain content like the current Uncollected quest where everyone has power gain.

Having to step back and bait specials, then try to get the furies built back up just seems like a PITA sometimes.

Yea it sucks when you can't unload while furies are stacked because of power meter. I use fury masteries though so that helps some as far as the stacks staying on longer and getting more dmg out.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Crossbones (Duped)
    Winter Soldier ain’t bad (I’m pretty sure people have done LoL with him) but CB deals more damage, reduces ability accuracy, and can shrug off debuffs