**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act5.2.4

How do i go on. 5.2.4 i am stuck there for ever now. I doesn't help if the game is so difficult that it take months to go on. I spend enough now.

Comments

• TellthemIAMTellthemIAM Posts: 169
    That level is a pain for sure, what champs are you using for it?
  • Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    That map is no joke! But, hate to say it... if you cannot pass that the collector will cost u
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Lunchbox45 wrote: »
    That map is no joke! But, hate to say it... if you cannot pass that the collector will cost u

I actually found 5.2.4 harder than 5.2.5 and .6 back when I did it.

@o.p. don't give up, you have come this far, just practice more on WS ROL as 5.2.4 the fights are significantly longer because of the global node, and pretend the AI is stun immune because most of the time your parries will get eaten up by the global node and then heal up.

I found guillotine very helpful because she will put heal reversal on them, places debuffs (so they will trigger masochism and lose hp not gain), and if duped can heal up so is more sustainable.

GR is also good because of damnation however, I still think just high damage dealers + treating the opponents as stun immune worked best.

I still think to this day it is much harder than the bane chapters.
  • JcbJcb Posts: 14
    whh3r7ti63ea.png
    Modok.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    I just finished exploring it today! You want to avoid the Magik in the middle and the caltrops path. I would recommend bringing gr, Ultron, wolvie, modok, and star lord. Modok doesn't have too much use, so you could replace him with quake if you are good with her or guillotine. Don't forget about role reversal, and just power through masochism.
    I think you are well equipped for this quest, I wish I had these champs when I was completing lol
    edited January 2018
    taojay1 wrote: »
    I just finished exploring it today! You want to avoid the Magik in the middle and the caltrops path. I would recommend bringing gr, Ultron, wolvie, modok, and star lord. Modok doesn't have too much use, so you could replace him with quake if you are good with her or guillotine. Don't forget about role reversal, and just power through masochism.
    I think you are well equipped for this quest, I wish I had these champs when I was completing lol

Modok is able to reverse the healing during sp1 though. Not sure if maco will trigger. But ya, your roster is insane. If I was playing that roster I would bring GR (@5/50 will clear lanes like nothing), SL/sparky (whoever you feel more comfortable with, guilly (also help clear lanes), gwenpool(ability reduction where needed), and then whoever you want (maybe both SL and sparky).

Im afraid you might just need more practice my friend, the roster power is there. I was uncollected with 4/40s only. I recently did 5.3 and 5.4 initial completions and my 5/50 GR was mvp (for 5.4 took rage node lanes).
  • JcbJcb Posts: 14
    Thanks for the help will try it again. Hopefully i can make it.
    Jcb wrote: »
    Thanks for the help will try it again. Hopefully i can make it.

Goodluck just keep at it and dont give up! Also what I like to tell everyone: Remember a energy refill only costs 30 units, and a lvl2 revive 40 units. So do not be afraid to restart if you start off bad.
  • Open your wallet its the only way
  • mfleurymfleury Posts: 100
    I remember killing the boss with my ultron because it was my only bleed immune champion. The fight took ages, the bleeding kept healing Strom, it was terrible.

I think you should bring guilly, gr, sl, bw and quake (or hyperion).

As the other guys said, treat it like they are all stun immune champs and avoid the Magik and caltrops path for the first clear.
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    the quest isnt that bad, the only part im stuck on is punisher, but even then i have gotten past him to the next path. only thing thats holding me back from beating it is revives. main team consists of rank4 duped gr, rank 4 elektra/quake r 5* unduped gr, r5 starlord and been trying out gwenpool r4 but its not working well. again if only i had a couple revives
    VulcanM wrote: »
    the quest isnt that bad, the only part im stuck on is punisher, but even then i have gotten past him to the next path. only thing thats holding me back from beating it is revives. main team consists of rank4 duped gr, rank 4 elektra/quake r 5* unduped gr, r5 starlord and been trying out gwenpool r4 but its not working well. again if only i had a couple revives

only gwenpool is unawakened 4*
  • GodofChaosGodofChaos Posts: 6
    edited January 2018
    Funny, some players think that Starlord is only good at LOL, wherein he has been always utilized in Act 5 quest. He is actually very useful throughout the game especially against Bosses. I have to agree with their suggestions. I hope you could pass through that chapter.
    GodofChaos wrote: »
    Funny, some players think that Starlord is only good at LOL, wherein he has been always utilized in Act 5 quest. He is actually very useful throughout the game especially against Bosses. I have to agree with their suggestions. I hope you could pass through that chapter.

i 100% agree he is a fantastic champ for the majority of the content, i personally love using him for everything, i dont see how people say hes only good for one quest.