**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Game kept going when paused (or “Mordo is broken”) w/video [More Info Needed]

DyzdyqDyzdyq Posts: 5
edited January 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
I’ve had fights using Mordo where the spinning circle keeps going after I stop blocking... I’ve seen an entire fight stuck in Mordo’s bullet time after pausing... that’s cool.

But after pausing the game and Mordo is still fighting? That’s one heck of an awakened ability...

Check this out:
https://youtu.be/-ViaudjHVQY
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Options
    BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    No offensive man but it looks sketchy and I don't believe the AI can do it
  • Options
    Are you serious, dude? If I have any sketchy mods or bots or whatever going on, I’m certainly not going to point out a bug to Kabam.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Dyzdyq wrote: »
    Are you serious, dude? If I have any sketchy mods or bots or whatever going on, I’m certainly not going to point out a bug to Kabam.

So do you have mods or not ?
  • Options
    No
  • Options
    B1gG4zB1gG4z Posts: 146
    I’ve had this a few times. I’ve also had it when it goes in super slo mo after you resume. Only seems to happen against mordo though which is very strange
  • Options
    Dyzdyq wrote: »
    No

ok was confused by your comment
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey there OP. Can you please let me know the game mode/node where this happened, as well as the device and OS version you're using? Thanks!
  • Options
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey there OP. Can you please let me know the game mode/node where this happened, as well as the device and OS version you're using? Thanks!

I was on Master Event quest, “The Twelve”. Not sure of the node but see picture below.

I’m using an iPhone 7, iOS 11.2.2. 1qrzp0gds0t1.png

• Options
    Any update on this?0
  • Options
    EBG78EBG78 Posts: 122 ★★
    I’ve had this happen too when I paused a fight and saw the fight continue under the paused game pop up. I think it was an arena fight. My Mordo vs an opponent’s Dorm.