**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Taskmaster is again feature champ in next arena

Is there any spelling mistake
@Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike
Or is agent venom

Comments

• Options
    TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Or is agent venom

I think this is meant to address the December login issues that affected people going for him last month.
  • Options
    Harit_kumarHarit_kumar Posts: 76
    Thanks man
  • Options
    AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Y'all know what his cutoff will be?
  • Options
    420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    Ahitlaw wrote: »

He's a feature champ. Better plan for somewhere north of 10 million.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    420sam wrote: »
    Ahitlaw wrote: »

He's a feature champ. Better plan for somewhere north of 10 million.

No idea why, he's turd, and a 4*
  • Options
    Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Or is agent venom

They mentioned in December he would have a 3rd arena
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    I want him so bad and quite a few people are not fond of him so hopefully 5 or 6 mil is enough.
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    this is the first time I'm not compelled to go for neither the basic or featured
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I want him so bad and quite a few people are not fond of him so hopefully 5 or 6 mil is enough.

It won't be. For some reason people think it's still worth it to grind insane amounts of arena for 4*s. No idea why.
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★

It won't be. For some reason people think it's still worth it to grind insane amounts of arena for 4*s. No idea why.

I beg to differ..I don't know why some think 4* will be obsolete just because 6* will be in the contest..maxed 4 * have taken down 5* with ease..not to far fetch a 4* can hang with a 6*
  • Options
    I like him but no way in hell im grinding arena for a 4 star. But I do have taskmaster as a 5 star and I’m happy with him
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    I was planning to go for him as a 5 star but I think it is going to be cancelled oh well. I just really want him because I have been waiting too long for him to be added to this game.
  • Options
    AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★
    I was planning to go for him as a 5 star but I think it is going to be cancelled oh well. I just really want him because I have been waiting too long for him to be added to this game.
    Same I had about 3 tries saved for him but since kabam got rid of that idea I just opened them. He is super under rated and kinda just got trampled under Blades hype. Needs a dupe tho.
  • Options
    Login options button has been non-functional since the update. Help
  • Options
    Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    He’s actually not a terrible champ. If you can consistently stack those concussions, he can be quite useful.