**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Upgrade 4*R2 Duped Nebula or 4*R3 unduped WW2 Cap

BrandonisBatmanBrandonisBatman Posts: 105
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
Hey guys, long time reader, first time poster. Getting opinions on wether to get my duped Nebula up to rank 3 or get my unduped cap ww2 to a rank 4? Any feedback welcome thanks!

Upgrade 4*R2 Duped Nebula or 4*R3 unduped WW2 Cap 10 votes

Nebula R2 duped
50%
Alfa_PigeonRawwryDGAM3RGUYSpurgeon14science22 5 votes
WW2 Cap R3 unduped
50%
buffajrsueprhai123MrblackkkElitehunterBahamut 5 votes

Comments

• RawwryDRawwryD Posts: 25
    Nebula R2 duped
    WW2 isn’t available as a 5*. And I’m sure won’t be a 6* either. But nebula gives you double immunities and can do Crazy shock damage once you learn how to use her l2 correctly.
  • BrandonisBatmanBrandonisBatman Posts: 105
    RawwryD wrote: »
    WW2 isn’t available as a 5*. And I’m sure won’t be a 6* either. But nebula gives you double immunities and can do Crazy shock damage once you learn how to use her l2 correctly.

Cap is easy to use and his block comes in handy but i also love Nebula's regen. She can get back up to 80% in no problem 😱
  • RawwryDRawwryD Posts: 25
    Nebula R2 duped
    Nebula can only heal back what she has lost. And only when she takes a big hit. I don’t know what you mean by “back up to 80%”. Sure if she is at 80% and takes a big hit than she could go back up to it. But she won’t just regen back there like blade does.
  • BrandonisBatmanBrandonisBatman Posts: 105
    RawwryD wrote: »
    Nebula can only heal back what she has lost. And only when she takes a big hit. I don’t know what you mean by “back up to 80%”. Sure if she is at 80% and takes a big hit than she could go back up to it. But she won’t just regen back there like blade does.

Ohhh that makes a lot of sense. Damn I guess I usually do get tossed around lmao