**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6-Star Release Discussion Thread

Comments

• Skullio440Skullio440 Posts: 3
    edited January 2018
    @Kabam Miike Will Adrenaline only activate when using the champion on offense? Or will we be dealing with adrenaline on war defense and other content?
  • Jaded wrote: »
    T5bc 3 needed but inventory can only hold 2?

The Inventory Capacity for Tier 5 Basics will also be increasing with the 17.0 release! You'll be able to hold on to 6 of those valuable catalysts without worrying about them expiring.

When can we expect patch notes for 17.0?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,034 ★★★★★
    Jaded wrote: »

Can we get an answer on this?!
    If u read all the compnet ther hav say patch 17 wuld let US hold 6 of Them.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Are you increasing the t2a capacity as well? (Please say yes)
  • edited January 2018
    Ordalca wrote: »
    Considering 3 non-5* champions are in the starting 6* pool, will we be seeing them in the 5* pool as well, or are they going to have a gap, @Kabam Miike?

There might be a gap. Having them exist at one tier is not indicative of them being available as another.
  • ClaytonClayton Posts: 43
    So when are rewards being updated becuase with the current system I need to beat everything to have a rank 1 6* and cant have a r2? And is the capacity for t2a and class cats being updated again?
  • Spidey081Spidey081 Posts: 34
    Can we get any info on when the feature crystal is coming? Or how often the basic pool will be rotated? @Kabam Miike
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    Delete this comment please
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Jaded wrote: »

The Inventory Capacity for Tier 5 Basics will also be increasing with the 17.0 release! You'll be able to hold on to 6 of those valuable catalysts without worrying about them expiring.

Will we be seeing more ways of obtaining T5 basic catalyst?

If so, in what modes?

Shards from uncollected monthly won't be enough, will they come into AQ?

Will more modes be released for us to gain them?!
  • Spidey081Spidey081 Posts: 34
    @Kabam Miike how often is the basic pool going to be rotated for the 6* champs?
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Kabam please answer this last question will the dates for more 6 stars being added to the crystal be a short time gap or a long one? I personally think a short gap would be best.
  • RomissyRomissy Posts: 27
    Will there be a Featured 6* crystal?
  • OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
    Is there any reason why there are few of theses 6stars listed that do not have a 5star form? I mean... CCWWII, Gamora, BlackBolt, and DareDevil I see up there on the list. Not sure if I'm missing any.
  • Zypherus14 wrote: »
    The list could of been a little better but oh well.

The important thing to remember here is that any one of these Champions has the ability to be the Strength of a 5/65 5-Star Champion with no Rank Up Materials whatsoever. Also, some of these Champions may not be the best, but they are far from being underwhelming.

I want that 6-Star Angela!

6kq14yet9mih.jpg

Soooo... which is it? @Kabam Miike

4/55... My bad.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Zypherus14 wrote: »

The important thing to remember here is that any one of these Champions has the ability to be the Strength of a 5/65 5-Star Champion with no Rank Up Materials whatsoever. Also, some of these Champions may not be the best, but they are far from being underwhelming.

6kq14yet9mih.jpg

Soooo... which is it? @Kabam Miike

4/55... My bad.

I want Angela as well. Hook a brother up big guy.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,138 ★★★★★
    I want that cap ww2 mostly then Angela then that gamora since her bleed be amazing
  • ScuseMeScuseMe Posts: 2

I’m confused. In the release it says.....A 6-Star Champion at Rank 1, Level 25 will have slightly higher Stats than a 5-Star Champion at Rank 4, Level 55, and 6-Star Champion at Rank 2, Level 35 will have slightly higher stats than a 5-Star at Rank 5, Level 65.

So you will still have to rank for similar levels
  • master88master88 Posts: 22
    this so disappointing, the list of this champs are so useless except maybe like 2-3 champs but for the most of the champs are useless. they are making the game to sad to play, so i hope that kabam gives is more resources to rank up our 5 star to rank 5 at least.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    A quick question my good sir will the dates for more 6 stars being added to the crystal be a short time gap or a long one? I personally think a short gap would be best. Thank you for your time.
  • Dok_HolidayDok_Holiday Posts: 23
    Very anticlimactic after 6 months on 6 star details.
    Guess I’ll open 1 and call it a day
  • Nightwing2380Nightwing2380 Posts: 66
    edited January 2018
    "So, who will be in the first 6-Star Crystal? Good question! Here is the list.

Storm, Karnak, Captain America WWII, Juggernaut, Gamora, Yondu, Deadpool (X-Force), Kingpin, Red Hulk, Loki, Angela, Nebula, Cable, Winter Soldier, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, King Groot, Green Goblin, Beast, Daredevil (Classic), Yellowjacket, Thor (Jane Foster), Black Bolt and Rocket Racoon."
    ARE YOU SERIOUS WITH THESE CHARACTERS. THEY SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ScuseMe wrote: »

I’m confused. In the release it says.....A 6-Star Champion at Rank 1, Level 25 will have slightly higher Stats than a 5-Star Champion at Rank 4, Level 55, and 6-Star Champion at Rank 2, Level 35 will have slightly higher stats than a 5-Star at Rank 5, Level 65.

So you will still have to rank for similar levels

Just corrected that post. I meant to say 4/55.
  • she3_rawyshe3_rawy Posts: 80
    Don't even get me started on the resources needed to lvl up & Rank up......
    The whole community is talking about how does 5 star champions eat up your gold, so It seems that you need to improve the ways to obtain gold or add new ways..
    also it doesn't make sense to use 2 different tiers of the same cat. tier 5&4 basic ??
    tier 5 is just enough why the tier 4, we never had any champ at any rank before using different tiers of basic cats before??