**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Various Issues [Title Edited for Clarity]

Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
edited June 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
After this last mandatory update.
*Double evade works sometimes and others its broken.
*Specials are getting blocked after 3 and 4 hits.
*When im blocking opponents are hitting through my block on the 3rd hit.
*The recovery time after a opponents special allows them to intercept after they use a special.

I dont understand why Kabam cant provide a working, fun game.
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Bambam7700Bambam7700 Posts: 38
    Yes I totally agree it is getting old maybe time to move on.
  • Doc_HollamonDoc_Hollamon Posts: 173
    Yeah its bs. The AI can instantly block, evade, and attack after their specials, and block yours if you try to chain it. They don't need to recover at all. Its a mess right now
  • Viper013Viper013 Posts: 88
    Yes..all this happenin to me as well..damn irritatin
  • WolfGuyWolfGuy Posts: 92
    The game is working well for me. Best it's been since before 12.0 broke the game.

You must be a unicorn.

I'm having the same problems as the OP and more. For everything they 'fix', more stuff breaks.
  • MightylibraMightylibra Posts: 185
    edited June 2017
    Nah, game is good and is working "as intended". Everything works for THEM, and everything works against US, forcing players to spend more on revive and health potion.

I intially thought these were bugs but I've came to realized that they deliberately did so. AI just keeping stronger update after update, but worse thing is champs are working as ****, no matter how skillful you are. Kabam is a business and it's just working that way. Totally understanable and I've learned to deal with it.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    WolfGuy wrote: »
    The game is working well for me. Best it's been since before 12.0 broke the game.

You must be a unicorn.

I'm having the same problems as the OP and more. For everything they 'fix', more stuff breaks.

I know that some people are having problems. Some in my alliance are. But it really is working really well for me. The only problem I have right now is that if the game pauses because I get a call or my phone wants to know if I want to connect to a network etc., it is sometimes glitchy for a few seconds after resuming. But it's working well in general.
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Nah, game is good and is working "as intended". Everything works for THEM, and everything works against US, forcing players to spend more on revive and health potion.

I intially thought these were bugs but I've came to realized that they deliberately did so. AI just keeping stronger update after update, but worse thing is champs are working as ****, no matter how skillful you are. Kabam is a business and it's just working that way. Totally understanable and I've learned to deal with it.

I agree, and when i posted the same thing Kabam Mike issued me a warning for saying so.

This isnt bugs, the game works of mechanics on what Kabam wants done.. Hood staying invisable was a bug. Turning up the AI planned.
  • Rtt83Rtt83 Posts: 5
    After the update..loading and lagging made the game irritating and unplayable..yup the game is getting old and time to put into shelf.
    Update: it appears to be projectile specials are the ones getting blocked.
    WolfGuy wrote: »

You must be a unicorn.

I know that some people are having problems. Some in my alliance are. But it really is working really well for me. The only problem I have right now is that if the game pauses because I get a call or my phone wants to know if I want to connect to a network etc., it is sometimes glitchy for a few seconds after resuming. But it's working well in general.

But the game is working for you so there are no problems? The problem with your original post is that is does nothing but serve to try to invalidate the legit concerns and problems that a lot of people (including people you know) are having game-breaking issues.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    If you guys don't like the game in this state then you can quit playing
  • SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    Nothing new here....Game has been broken since 12.0 Kabam likes it this way
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Game has been running great for me.

Biggest problem I've had recently was the double dash but they fixed that.

Most gameplay problems are due to device issues.
  • username92847username92847 Posts: 292
    edited June 2017
    ^ yeah, u are right. .. its not on kabam's end
    It's EVERY OTHER DEVICE in the world!

So, all we have to do, is fix ALL the devices in the world.... & MCOC will run better?
  • OwGssOwGss Posts: 80
    Disable in app purchases, cancel your ccard and wait to collect free stuff through calendar. Rewards for completion of events are mediocre and non motivating so stuck tonAQ/AW and just line chat with people about same ol' **** day in and day out!
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    ^ yeah, u are right. .. its not on kabam's end
    Iots EVERY OTHER DEVICE in the world!

So, all we have to do, is fix ALL the devices in the world.... & MCOC will run better?

Of course there are things kabam can do to increase performance on a particular device but it's not all their fault.

If someone is trying to play this on a galaxy S3 and having performance problems it's not kabam's fault. It's not even a supported device.

It's also not kabam's fault if someone downloads a bunch of **** onto their device and it runs slower.

Performance is a 2 way street. Not all devices are created equal.
    Again please Kabam - Fix the game... If not please close doors like you did over seas.
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    One thing I've noticed also is I get hit by a special and even before my guy gets up I'm already tagged 5 extra times. So 5 tags, special and 5 more tags. Lovely.
  • Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304
    The game is always broken is some way. Makes it interesting and fun.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    You can call me out all you want on every thread @UwantUS_toQU1T it won't affect me. I still enjoy the game as is.

No I don't have the same attitude as Kabam. I respect most of their decisions in order to keep this game alive for several years. Also, I've never said I like the game the way it is. I want all the bugs fixed as much as everyone else but a lot of people ask for way too much from Kabam for compensation or rewards.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    I think your all just crying wolf... apart from the dude who said it's the best it's been since 12.0

I agree everything is working fine, in regards to some specials being blocked now... alter your play style and stop whinging
  • RafaelRafael Posts: 7
    edited June 2017
    I think the real problem is inconsistency. In terms of playability it (generally speaking) used to be 2 games... one game used to be arenas/quest and another game was AW/AQ.

Now due to inconsistency every playable area is an entirely different game. What works on arenas doesn't work at quests... AQ and AW are so different now (I'm not talking about nodes, but behavior of the enemies, bugs, even tap inputs). It's not just the AI being more aggressive, it is also working different throughout the game, I'm noticing enemies teleporting in front of me before hitting me with a special (that I was expecting and ready to evade) and abilities working 100% of the time.

Of course it's on porpuse, this way we spend more (simple answer) and the game doesn't feel the same, leading to boredom. But as usual Kabam tackles on this the worst possible way.

If a character is OP, let's bring him/her down instead of revisiting and making other heroes better (forcing us to change the heroes we use because they turn to garbage, not because others were improved).

People are getting nice rosters and beating content, so Kabam do harder content to complete, but instead of making it harder by improving fighting styles and changing how the story progresses, it makes it harder by killing our heroes without touching us. Some of us (me included) like hack and slash games... having to keep blocking all the time waiting for and entry is not that fun.

Concluding, timings are off all over the game. Timing to parry, to evade, to hit a special after a combo are all messed up, even in the same game mode. But it's more noticeably when playing it all in sequence.

At least it's my opinion...

No one is crying wolf. It very annoying for Kabam to make chamges that are costly to high end players. If changes are going to be snuck in alert the community. The mechanics of the game have been changed again. Specials are being blocked, and if u attack after a enemy special you get intercepted. Double evade is glitchy. AI seems to be turned up.These are all things the beta team should catch.

Put it back the way it was and leave it alone. Make the game better by adding fun champs and quests. Get rid of dimenshing returns, and allow the base mechanics to work again.

I would even be up for gear and bases to be added to the game, so we could tweak our favorite champs. I would love to have a item that makes a player regen who doesnt have regen.

Right now the game is broken. If its not broken for you great. This thread is for the players who are seeing a broken game.
    Can we get a comment by Kabam?
  • Hey Guys,

We definitely need A LOT more information than this. Since the release of 13.1, our bug and crash reports have dropped significantly, and we haven't been seeing nearly as many users having issues, but if you still are, please give us more info about what's happening. Simply saying "Everything is broken" doesn't help anybody.

Where are you seeing these issues? What Champions are you using? What Modes? Then what device and OS are you using? These could be performance related issues that require testing with certain devices.
    Apparently you cannot flag a moderator's post as "spam".
    These issues are extremely pervasive, but generally a lot worse during AQ and AW, or fights against high PI opponents.

They seem to be champion independent, thus no one is posting "When I use Dr. Strange, I can't dash back twice".

In my experience they are much worse with Android than with iOS, I use Android almost exclusively so I won't say they don't happen on iOS. I personally use an nVidia Shield K1 tablet on WiFi.

They tend to happen inconsistently and fairly randomly, thus people aren't saying "When I do two medium attacks my champ starts to stand in one place blocking and not responding". Instead, randomly during a fight your champ will dash without you touching the screen, launch a heavy attack without you touching the screen or just sit holding block despite anything you try.

Sorry for the above post and the tone, but this is a pretty frustrating response. This is happening ALL THE TIME, so it is pretty hard to get specific with champs, situations, game mode, what I was doing, what I ate that day because I would spend all day writing up bug report posts instead of slowly losing interest in this game.
  • username92847username92847 Posts: 292
    @ Kabam Mike,

Venompool is a good place to start.....
    In AQ,AW,& QUESTS (I havent noticed noticed/checked while grinding arenas)
    50-60% of the time, he will get health buff, from sp1 & it shows up & spins down,
    BUT HE DOESNT REGEN & health bar doesnt MOVE.

It happens On both my Galaxy note 3
    & ipad mini (SO, i dont believe its a hardware problem)

& No, I am not under heal block or node effects, at time.

Please fix VP ASAP cause Im one of the idoits, who ranked him to 5/50 during last nerfing of Thor & RDT period
    (VP worked right during this time, BTW)

Thinking VP would be a good place to invest my cosmic T4CCs
    (Boy, was i WRONG!!!) & its VERY FUSTRATUNG & ANNOYING,
    Every day, seeing my precious T4CCs 'wasted' in a champ who I really dont wanna use, cause he isnt working right.

i have to resist the urge to sell VP each time i log in, even though i also invested sign stones in him to make him x99.

The only reason i have asked for RDTs,
    IS BECAUSE VP ISNT WORKING RIGHT &
    I FEEL 'STUCK' with a 5/50 champ, who makes me want, the nerfed version of Thor
    (Thats pretty bad)