Options

Tired of the Arena Grind, Map 5/6? Join The Sanctuary Warship! AW Tier3 AQ Map3

Sanctuary
Thanos’ Warship in the Marvel Universe
A place of escape; an asylum

btqkzybv2a38.png

Laid back but not lazy. No leeches.

We are looking for skilled active players who are tired of Arena grinding and Map5/6 looking to chill with Map3, but bring their best and compete in Alliance War Tier3 with the goal of reaching Tier2.

We have fairly deep knowledge of the game, so we can help you too while having some laughs along the way!

Alliance Info:
-Canada and US only. For ease of use for everybody.
-No donations (unless we run Map5, which will be rare)
-Event Minimums are for Completion 15k, Item Use 2500 per member (Arena grinding and Duel Skirmish is optional)
-AQ Map 3 mainly (Lots of easy Tier1 Alphas!)
-AW Tier 3, 3 BGs 3x per week, Start / End time 18:00-19:00 PST
-Skill is more important to us than prestige. We will give you tips or recommendations on who rank up to help you progress further, but if you really like the Antman movie or the She Hulk comic and want to Rank 4 your 5*, go for it! :)

Alliance Tag:
2SNT

Contact on LINE / ign:
waynegcore

Comments

• Options
    jetsetter89jetsetter89 Posts: 20
    Hey dude, your lineID came up invalid. I'm interested in joining.
    Hit me up IGN/LineID: jetsetter89
  • Options
    waynegcorewaynegcore Posts: 93
    Hello everybody,

The tick box to find me by LineID was disabled for some reason. You should be able to find me now. Thanks!!
  • Options
    If you see that we are full, do not hesistate to still reach out, we are cutting a couple less active / less skilled players.
  • Options
    We are also interested in smaller merges or groups of people to replace weaker players that show little improvement and looking for potential officers (2 per BG) to strengthen the group.

We are well organized, (google sheets / docs and all) So the group coming in should also be organized.

No BS / drama free, but fun! :)
  • Options
    With AQ ending today, we are looking to cut the weaker players that do not contribute as much, so we are always getting stronger.

So again, if you see that we are full, do not hesistate to reach out. ;)
  • Options
    Since AQ and SA rewards are out now, this seems like a good time to bump this post. :)
  • Options
    GaryagGaryag Posts: 476
    Wayne I sent you pm on online app with pics I am very active I use ggodorova line user

I left a 11 mil Alliance I felt over my head
  • Options
    We are 30/30 now, but have a couple people going back to Map5 soon. If you see that we are full, that does not mean we do not have spots open. Do not hesistate to reach out to me on Line.
  • Options
    Getting stronger by the minute. :)
  • Options
    Just picked up some more knowledgeable heavy hitters, come check us out!
  • Options
    BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    I would like join but don't have line
  • Options
    Boboman wrote: »
    I would like join but don't have line

Sorry, Line only, it does not work for us without, good luck!
  • Options
    Tired of the prestige race too? Join us and rank up your She Hulk today! (This is not recommended and may lead to further injury)

vmaudn6fcvlc.jpeg

Alliance tag: 2SNT
    IGN / LineID: waynegcore
  • Options
    waynegcore wrote: »
    Tired of the prestige race too? Join us and rank up your She Hulk today! (This is not recommended and may lead to further injury)

vmaudn6fcvlc.jpeg

Alliance tag: 2SNT
    IGN / LineID: waynegcore

Prestige Worldwide...wide...wide...
  • Options
    AQ starts tomorrow, get in before the blackout!

Lots of easy Tier1 Alphas from Map3!!!
  • Options
    I'm new to MCoC, but have been playing everyday religiously since I started at the end of November 2017. I'm at Summoner Level 45, just completed Act 3 100%. I have 0 5* champs and only 7 4* champs with Thor being the only one at Rank 4 currently (Iceman is next to Rank 4 soon as I get another T4 Basic and T1 Alpha). I know that I don't currently have the stats to be accepted into your Alliance, but if you or someone could point me to one in my level that I could apply for, that would be awesome. The Alliance I'm in currently has some great guys in it, but just not enough active players for us to 100% maps on AQ (not to mention not having enough active players to even do AW :sadface: ).

My goal for MCoC is End Game. I want to be able to 100% Act 4 & 5 plus all future Acts as well as all monthly EQs and Challenges (not to mention RoL). Alliance is the one thing holding me back from acquiring/ranking up the roster I need to do these things. At the rate things are currently, players will be building out their 6* rosters while I'm still in struggle mode getting my 4*s together. I know building up a crazy good roster isn't going to happen overnight no matter what Alliance I'm in, but at least it'll speed things up a bit.

So, um, HELP?!?!
  • Options
    gypsyfrank wrote: »
    I'm new to MCoC, but have been playing everyday religiously since I started at the end of November 2017. I'm at Summoner Level 45, just completed Act 3 100%. I have 0 5* champs and only 7 4* champs with Thor being the only one at Rank 4 currently (Iceman is next to Rank 4 soon as I get another T4 Basic and T1 Alpha). I know that I don't currently have the stats to be accepted into your Alliance, but if you or someone could point me to one in my level that I could apply for, that would be awesome. The Alliance I'm in currently has some great guys in it, but just not enough active players for us to 100% maps on AQ (not to mention not having enough active players to even do AW :sadface: ).

My goal for MCoC is End Game. I want to be able to 100% Act 4 & 5 plus all future Acts as well as all monthly EQs and Challenges (not to mention RoL). Alliance is the one thing holding me back from acquiring/ranking up the roster I need to do these things. At the rate things are currently, players will be building out their 6* rosters while I'm still in struggle mode getting my 4*s together. I know building up a crazy good roster isn't going to happen overnight no matter what Alliance I'm in, but at least it'll speed things up a bit.

So, um, HELP?!?!

Did you know Ironman’s armour also used to include Rollerskates?

I hope this was a valuable lesson.

0xjbib38913o.jpeg

• Options
    AQ starts in a couple hours and we only have a few more people to replace.

Join us before the blackout for map3 and EASY TIER 1 ALPHAS!!!
  • Options
    We just won our last AW, we are awesome!!
  • Options
    With changes to AW announced, come join an AW focused alliance today!!!
  • Options
    Just a few spots open before we go all in for the 1st season of AW. Join an AW focused alli!
  • Options
    Looking to replace 2 less active/skilled players and then we are ready for Season1 of AW!
  • Options
    Still have some spots, get in before tomorrow's AW!

Won the last set of Wars and on the rise!
  • Options
    gmbxz5c93wnp.jpeg
  • Options
    Alliance War is our focus and we start matchmaking 7-8h from now

Join us before then!