**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are you excited to open your first 6* Champion?

2»

Comments

• zMaoriiboiizMaoriiboii Posts: 150
    No
    Be ages before i get a 6* champ. I'll just have to play against them with bs nodes
  • RetroRocksRetroRocks Posts: 67
    No
    Beware, rant! : The list of 6*s is incredibly disappointing. Kabam are really seeing how much rubbish they can dump before I break and give up. A few months ago this game was fun, now its a lag fest with no clear progression path. This list of champs feels like a real kick in the nuts. No one, absolutely no one could ever be happy opening a 6* deadpool x-force, why would you make me suffer this!!?? Why are you intent on making us miserable?
    Kabam refuse to add more levels to 4*s or 5*s and instead add 6*s which no-one wants or needs. All that **** I went through about getting a decent roster, all that heartache and misery of crystal after crystal of trash, now I have to do it all again. I just want to rank up what I have beyond rank 5 dammit! I want to actually play with what I was lucky enough to win. Stop making me throw away my stuff! 4*s are now useless. The arena is therefore pointless. What a mess.
    Okay you wanna put trash in the crystal, fine, I understand old **** champs need to go somewhere, put at least sprinkle in something that is actually cool, something to get excited by, something to make me watch youtube videos about and go ooohhh!!!!
    I really want something to look forward to, something to get excited about and be happy, but no matter what champ I get from the crystal I'll be eager to throw them in the trash in 6 months time as they are all pretty underwhelming. They'll no doubt sit in my AW defence team for a while simply cos they are big, but my god how boring is that for a video game, where is the fun? I mean I'll get rubbish even if Sparky was in the crystal, but at least I could get excited I had a chance of him!
    The 6*s are trash, its a huge disappointment. Why do they suck the fun out of everything in this game. If kabam stopped fiddling and just made content and let me continue fighting for ever extreme rank up materials for level after level of champ growth so I feel I have just for a second a small amount of control, so I can actually choose a champion I spend hours of my life fighting with then maybe this game wouldn't be so frickin frustrating. Kabam of the last few months has been so great, new content, new characters that aren't trash and high prestige, I thought they were being lovely. Id forgive the stupid spendfest that is the 5* crystal debacle, and the introduction of 6*s before anyone has even enjoyed a maxed 5*. but forcing me to try and care about a trash 6* I don't even want, thats trash guys, thats absolute trash. That decision was garbage, someone in the game team needs to think, hold on, can we stop milking these aquatic mammals for just 1 second and try and make people actually want to play the game?Think about the lack of enthusiasm this has caused, way to depress your player base, nice job d%ckheads!
  • LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    No
    Im sitting on 12K shards at the moment & I will be waiting to see what the featured crystals are like since 80% of the current pool relies on being duped & the chance of pulling anything worthwhile is so slim.
  • IcehawklbIcehawklb Posts: 180
    No
    Won't be opening for a while. This list only gives me a 1 in 6 chance of not being pissed off.
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    No
    I will save for the feature ones