**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I’m so unlucky

I’m in a low tier alliance so shards don’t come regularly, I have 3 five star characters. Blue cyclops, kamala and gambit all terrible and the 5* Pool is pretty large and after months of slowly getting shards I finally get my 4th crystal and it’s a dupe of gambit...I can’t progress every crystal pull I get shafted. Just came here to cry and share my terrible luck with you all

Comments

• Options
    Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    Hang in there man... there was a time when I was in a low ally and had maybe Five 5 star champs.. it sucked and I pulled all the **** ones. It gets better as you move up and get into a better ally (work on that, now!)

for what it's worth I have some solid 5 stars now, but I've also pulled Colossus 5 times, KK, Groot, Spider Gween and such... over 100k in 5 star shards wasted on champs I'll never use.
  • Options
    SharkJawsSharkJaws Posts: 78
    I BET U WILL GET BETTER CHAMPS AFTER THIS. THEY DID IT PURPOSELY BECAUSE NOBODY WANT THE **** CHAMPS
  • Options
    DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    I have 11 5* out of which 3 are duped .
    Want to know who are they .
    Iron patriot , iron man and spidergwen
    My first 5* was star lord and he is still unduped.
  • Options
    Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    How is a player supposed to get into a good Alliance when they have champs not built for content. Good luck using Cyclops in AQ in an Ally with a 4K prestige doing Map 5.

• Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Blax4ever wrote: »
    How is a player supposed to get into a good Alliance when they have champs not built for content. Good luck using Cyclops in AQ in an Ally with a 4K prestige doing Map 5.

Actually cyclops is the most effective champion, so good luck NOT using Cyclops in AQ with a 4K prestige doing Map 5.