**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Change Password

With this new set up I can't figure out how to change my Kabam password now. How can I do that?

Comments

• Sith_LordSith_Lord Posts: 230 ★★
    This is something that I would like to know, as well. Before, on the old forums, we were able to change our in-game passwords right there. Now, it says to do it in-game by stating we forgot our passwords, to then be issued a reset code to our email that's synced to the game, in order to receive a reset code. Funny thing is, that a reset code is not being sent out via email at all.

@Kabam Miike can we possibly have this looked into, as it is a security threat if we're unable to manually change our in-game password as easily as we were able to prior, with the old forums.
  • Kabam Valkyrie, is there any opportunity to change password using site? like it was before?
    and how to call a person if he has a space in his name, like you?
  • VenomousintentVenomousintent Posts: 128
    That worked, thank you
  • @Crushtest

So, it does need be done in-game! Sorry about that! Also, as far as your next question, are you meaning how do you tag people? You can just put the @ symbol in front of their name like I did with yours! :) If that is not what you meant, can you explain further?
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    What about people that no longer have access to email they signed up with. I like many others signed up with a work email. I have changed jobs since then.
  • Valkyrie, try to mention a person who has two words in his name. that's what i'm talking about :-)
    are you planning to recreate personal cabinet in near future?
  • Milho23Milho23 Posts: 1
    Hi. I'm trying to do the same, change my password right here, but I couldn't. ....
    Unfornatelly ...
  • @Draco2199
    Support should be able to help you out with that! In the game on the home screen, please tap the gray gear icon in the top left corner. From there, tap on the button that says “Support”. Seek your question, if you’re not able to find the answer and have more questions, tap the button that states, “Need more help? Contact us” to submit a support ticket.

@Crushtest
    The tag should work! for example, you need to start it with ”@Kabam” without spaces, then select from the list that will pop up. There are some differences with the mobile version of the forums and the full browser version, so if this isn’t working on mobile it certainly should be on a computer browser. Let me know if you figure it out :)

• @Crushtest
    The tag should work! for example, you need to start it with ”@Kabam” without spaces, then select from the list that will pop up. There are some differences with the mobile version of the forums and the full browser version, so if this isn’t working on mobile it certainly should be on a computer browser. Let me know if you figure it out :) [/color][/quote]

Can't find you there. I know, how this system works exactly. Well, can't find you in full version. Right now I see you in the list @Kabam Valkyrie
  • @Crushtest

Looks like you figured it out and it is working, but your post is a little confusing. Did you still have more questions?
  • brunogoiandirabrunogoiandira Posts: 3
    edited June 2017
    @Kabam Valkyrie I created my account with an email that does not exist, how do I now to put an email that exists?
  • brunogoiandirabrunogoiandira Posts: 3
    edited June 2017
    @Kabam Valkyrie

I created my account with an email that does not exist, how do I now to put an email that exists?
  • TongVueTongVue Posts: 1
    @Kabam Valkyrie How can I change my password? Please respond
  • ANTLIONJPJANTLIONJPJ Posts: 13
    The only issue i am having is the fact that my kabam account does not have a real email so i won't receive the password reset in my mail.
  • Hey all!

For those of you who created an account with an email that is not real, you will need to put in a support ticket to get that resolved. We cannot do that for you here in the forums :( Sorry about that!

In order to reset your password, as stated above :) You will need to do this in-game, but unless you have a real email attached to your account you will run into issues trying to change it. If you do have a real email to your attached you will receive a reset code :)
This discussion has been closed.