Options

Burn/fire defuff on Ghost Rider? Why?

Tarzan_16Tarzan_16 Posts: 4
edited January 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
I do not understand why the Debuff Effect on Ghost Rider. That character is in Flames!. Kabaam I know a lot of issues are going on with the game and trying to address most of them but a champion that’s always on fire gets a debuff of Burn make no sense!.

Comments

• Options
    Tarzan_16Tarzan_16 Posts: 4
    edited January 2018
    s2b1w88ry4ho.png

Just make no Sense when Ghost Rider is on fire all the time.
  • Options
    wattyyyyyywattyyyyyy Posts: 28
    @Kabam Vydious I'd love an answer to this as well. The intuition is clear...
  • Options
    Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Technically, Ghost Rider is in Hellfire which is different then Earth Fire. We should be arguing on Red Hulk.
  • Options
    SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    wattyyyyyy wrote: »
    @Kabam Vydious I'd love an answer to this as well. The intuition is clear...

They have awnsered it plenty of times in the past he’s not immune due to them wanting to balance the game better
  • Options
    Fire is fire. Don’t matter what type. They have so many other Debuff that drains your health, immune to Fire wouldn’t change the character that much..
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    They would not mind doing it you know and they also said they don't want to do anything more because they believe ghost rider is balanced.
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Because logic is overrated
  • Options
    My question is why does he cause a bleed instead of an Incinerate? Odd choice by the devs imo.

That’s True too!..
  • Options
    Pf course he'd cause bleed. The chains have a hook on them. If you got whipped with a bunch of metal chains repeatedly, you'd probably bleed too. The hellfire is given in the Damnation debuff through his Penance Stare. Why he incinerates, you ask still. Cause Kabam!