**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mastery Advice/Recommendations?

Where to put this 1 Mastery Point?
Im thinking Willpower, but whats so good about salve? Would it increase the amount of health regen in general, or just let me receive 2 hp per second instead of 1?
8bdtl9h5km4a.png
rlshxaphwj2c.png
hjtc579q8owj.png

Comments

• Options
    Deep Wounds
  • Options
    AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    Max glass canon.its a really strong mastery and it doesn't cost that much
  • Options
    Jdat84Jdat84 Posts: 112
    Afrid wrote: »
    Max glass canon.its a really strong mastery and it doesn't cost that much

What about the health loss?
  • Options
    Should I remove some masteries from one to place on another? Max glass cannon and deep wounds? If so, what masteries should be decreased?
  • Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Take 3 away from limber and max Glass canon. Take 2 away from courage, and put those in deep wounds.
  • Options
    BigMoBigMo Posts: 175
    Your mastery setup now is pretty decent. It really depends what you want to do and also what champs you use. To answer your original question, salve only increases the small healing you get every tick and not increasing all healing. Since you are not using suicides I don't think you need more than the 1 point in willpower. For the 1 point you have now I would put it on offense somewhere. Deep Wounds or Glass Cannon or even Pierce all would be good. Then in the future when you decide what you want to do next in the game you can research a little and rebuild your masteries if you want to.
  • Options
    TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    Offence:
    Max Deep Wounds
    Max Glass Canon

Utility:
    Put some points in Mystic dispersion for AW defence (optional)

Remove points from Limber it's not really necessary, good only for AW defence.

Defence:
    Remove points from Perfect Block, not really necessary. I'd suggest you to remove all 4 points from Perfect Block.
  • Options
    TonyStark wrote: »
    Offence:
    Max Deep Wounds
    Max Glass Canon

Utility:
    Put some points in Mystic dispersion for AW defence (optional)

Remove points from Limber it's not really necessary, good only for AW defence.

Defence:
    Remove points from Perfect Block, not really necessary. I'd suggest you to remove all 4 points from Perfect Block.

If I remove from perfect block, I wont have the willpower though right?

If I took out from perfect block and the 1 from willpower, I can allocate to max deep wounds and get a couple in glass cannon I suppose