**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who Should I Use My 4 Star Awakening Gem On?

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
edited January 2018 in Strategy and Tips
I've narrowed it down to these 3, but I only have 4 Star Signature Stones available for Skill Champions (would get their Ability Level to 21). Also I currently don't have a Duplicated 4 Star Skill Champion, or a very strong one for that matter. But I do have 3 full Tier 4 Skill Catalysts ready so I could get whoever I use it on to Rank 5 if it is a Skill Champion.

Anyways, hope you guys could give me a hand coming to a decision. Thanks!

Who Should I Use My 4 Star Awakening Gem On? 13 votes

Phoenix
15%
SMiller80Ruckus1381 2 votes
Crossbones
61%
Ravenrob_33Savio444AKTEKJJGJaydev217BahamutDarknakaAvengers320 8 votes
Winter Soldier
23%
Spity68BadJassnield04 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Save
  • Options
    Lol, for what?
  • Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Yeah, none of these are champs that are going to really clear content for you, or really be a game changer in any way. Crossbones has some uses, but being awakened doesn't make enough of a difference to justify using a 4* ag on. Wait for a top shelf character like blade, starlord, ghost rider, stark spidey, scarlet witch, magik, archangel, Hyperion etc....
  • Options
    Already got Magik duplicated, and actually already got Star Lord duped at Level 99... Still got Scarlet Witch unduplicated sitting around but again I have no Signature Stones for her, and I've heard she only gets really good at around Level 60.
  • Options
    Any of these guys worth using it on? 2oua4qe9nrn2.png
  • Options
    Not really, sorry. Although I like Hawkeye hemorage ability, there are so many better options. Crossbones was my first 4* and I can say I saw absolutely no difference after duping him
  • Options
    How about any of these guys? xD

ncr2lgpdaeyr.png

euy13o0jewml.png

3lzmigbf13kg.png
  • Options
    Riise81Riise81 Posts: 32
    Definitely scarlet witch
  • Options
    Dude, for real? Wolverine should be your 1st choice. With his increased regwn, he will become your workhorse for whatever you want. I didn't even continue down the list to be honest, once I saw him.
  • Options
    But is his Ability at Level 1 still good? (Well until I get more Signature Stones, but no clue when that could happen)
  • Options
    Definitely wolverine. If you had an x23 I'd say even better cuz she has cruelty that stacks on bleed immune but regular wolverine is a beast as well
  • Options
    I got her as a 5 Star, lol
  • Options
    She's my 2nd best 4*, only technically though because my quake out-p.is her by about 700 pts somehow. They are both max rank but not sig, but I use x23 much more. I have 64 4* champs. Once I awaken one, I bring them to r3 at least. Unawakened stays at r1 or r2 depending on how powerful they are
  • Options
    xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    edited January 2018
    I used my awakening gem on Rogue last week because been waiting forever to get her duped. Today... I duped her from opening my first 4* crystal since awakening her.
  • Options
    Lol you are the third person I've seen say that, I already got 4 duplicated science 4 stars... One of which is Red Hulk who is also getting buffed.
  • Options
    I used my awakening gem on Rogue last week because been waiting forever to get her duped. Today... I duped her from opening my first 4* crystal since awakening her.

Aww, rip... Same thing happened to my friend in my Alliance. I feel like something bad like that will happen to me after I use it, like I'm going to get a 4 Star Moon Knight (I really want him as a 4 Star)
  • Options
    JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Save it for a great champion like ice man blade AA DV ....
  • Options
    I already got Iceman
  • Options
    Well actually Venompool can get that buff, but it's random. :tongue:
  • Options
    xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495

Aww, rip... Same thing happened to my friend in my Alliance. I feel like something bad like that will happen to me after I use it, like I'm going to get a 4 Star Moon Knight (I really want him as a 4 Star)

Plus I already got her at sig 99.

Still got another generic gem but feeling scared to use it after this experience. Haha.
  • Options
    BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    none
  • Options
    BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    I thinke wolvie and put some sig stones in him too