**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I have been kicked out from alliance...without even a notice

I request as a game member to take an action against [06!] My ex alliance name..

Comments

• Options
    whaler213whaler213 Posts: 151
    @DiablosUltimate @Darkstar4387 I think what he is saying is he was backup and war was done and he brought joke champs cause he didn't have any fights to take. If that's the case whats the problem otherwise yeah if you are leaving teammates high and dry get out
  • Options
    AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Let's all spam hate messages at the leader of [06] this is uncalled for!! We got you booboo!
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    You had my sympathy until the bit about spamming hate messages.
    Fact is, it's up to the discretion of the Leaders and Officers to add or remove Members.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Fact is, it's up to the discretion of the Leaders and Officers to add or remove Members.

Yeah but don't defend them being ****, I mean why kick for no reason?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

Yeah but don't defend them being ****, I mean why kick for no reason?

I take War very seriously. If someone jumps in without permission, they get booted. Mind you, I warn all New Members and usually give a warning since accidents can happen, but the fact is, when it's organized and planned, mistakes can affect the entire team. If people fight and lose, that's one thing. If people don't communicate and follow instructions, that's another.
    To be fair, if that's all they had to play with, I would understand. However, we don't know the other side of it, and it's still up to the Ally to decide who stays and who goes.
  • Options
    XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    This is just abusive. So what, you were kicked from an alliance? Suck it up and move on.
  • Options
    FabiusBRFabiusBR Posts: 286 ★★★
    As a former Alliance leader, I can tell you that Alliances generally don’t kick good players for silly reasons. Good players are too hard to find. I suspect they had good reasons for the kick.
  • Options
    Look I understand. ut just because you got kicked immteadlty (sorry spelling) dosen't mean you should spam hate messages and say bad things. That's harassment, it's just a game.
  • Options
    XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    FabiusBR wrote: »
    As a former Alliance leader, I can tell you that Alliances generally don’t kick good players for silly reasons. Good players are too hard to find. I suspect they had good reasons for the kick.

I am an alliance leader, I kick all ranges. Good and bad. It's my job.
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★

The OP and the person who requested the spamming are two different people.
  • Options
    420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    @Solswerd he must have missed it as he was running off to do his mini-modding in other threads.
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    Wasn't intended to attack anyone...just clearing up the confusion of a blur of Spider-Gwens.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Calling out other players or Alliances is not allowed. And we expect all users to treat each other with respect. Insults, personal attacks, harassment, inflammatory posting, or generally rude posts will not be tolerated in either the forums, or private messages. Closing this thread.
This discussion has been closed.