**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

[June 9 - UPDATE] Android Log-In Issues

1234568»

Comments

• KlaywikiKlaywiki Posts: 41
    Kabam once again showing how little they care about the impact they had on their consumers. Pretty pathetic response for those screwed out of one of the top champs in the game.
  • Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    There are still log-in issues going on fwiw.

Nothing major, but a couple of instances of 30-45 mins off and its definitely not my network.
  • winniewinwinwinniewinwin Posts: 178
    Nail on the head with the units. I had to make up for an ENTIRE DAY in arena, so I dropped a touch over 600 units in recharging, spent every last arena boost I had, and boosted my champs with normal boosts.
  • Karlos7Karlos7 Posts: 24
    Motorola moto G2
    Android 6.0
    ID de jogador : karlos Menezes

Só queria enfatizar que mesmo fazendo login o jogo não funcionava direito , impedindo de fazer qualquer coisa , obrigado pela preocupação .
    The compensation should be one billion units and every 5* duped.

... Okay, so now that I've made an outrageous claim Kabam should be able to give us something more reasonable.
  • FuzzylumpsFuzzylumps Posts: 116
    If the Arena Boosts and Stamina Refills are enough I'll be happy. In thee end I didn't even expect us to get something, so at least getting an answer is good.

No Vodoo for me though. Hopefully we can get the boosts before the Gwenpool arena ?
  • LogarooLogaroo Posts: 100
    So essentially unless you had already reached rank rewards you are SOL. We couldn't compete in alliance events or event quests that were ending either. I guess that doesn't matter at all. I had planned to get started on grinding the voodoo arena that day but because of the outage I didn't bother.
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    Then stop giving them money and you'll see how fast they'll become responsive. And I'm gonna screenshot this so I can show you proof of how they deal with anyone with an opinion they don't like when they inevitably delete this.
  • seeker1458seeker1458 Posts: 17
    I still can't believe this is the compensation they are sticking with. That is the biggest slap in the face... It's actions like that that keep me in the "I will not spend another red cent on this game" community.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    So, any new info and consideration for the other lost rewards besides arena ? I hope you guys at kabam are still listening to us as was promised after 12.0, this conversation has shown a lot of things overlooked by kabam and now that the mods are back at the office we deserve some answers and more info. The original post contained no details on when things would happen, as well as missed a bunch of issues besides just arena.
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Logaroo wrote: »
    So essentially unless you had already reached rank rewards you are SOL. We couldn't compete in alliance events or event quests that were ending either. I guess that doesn't matter at all. I had planned to get started on grinding the voodoo arena that day but because of the outage I didn't bother.

Yep. I was actually in rank rewards for both 4* arenas though and received nothing. Also bought a monthly card and received nothing. Not wasting my time to send a ticket since we all know how that goes.
  • Grey42Grey42 Posts: 1
    Grey42, Android 7.0, NVIDIA SHIELD tablet K1
  • TeeJayFlashTeeJayFlash Posts: 152
    ign teejayflash
    Samsung galaxy note 5
    @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_?

Any feedback on this? A LOT of pissed off customers here.
    Wow, they drop this info Friday afternoon then ignore it through Monday, not a single word. 10 days since the problem and nothing has been done, the only thing said nobody agrees with, and still we have silence.
  • In game id- web head peter
    Top champion- vision aou 4*
    OS- 5.0.1
    Device - Lenovo tab 2 A7-30H
  • Scud70Scud70 Posts: 77
    drac wrote: »
    so when does this compensation go out?

Never ... its Kabam...
  • SchapenkopSchapenkop Posts: 89
    I'm very dissapointed and I'll tell you why:

- Those who where locked out invested a lot of time catching up instead of sleeping. That's just wrong on so many levels.
    - Those who where locked out weren't able for 8(!) HOURS at least to help out on clicking on HELP button, AQ, War, Solo events, Alliance Events.
    - Those who weren't locked out didn't get that benefit of their Android alliance members to help them out.

Instead you're only focusing on who or what might have happened to Arena's.

This compensation is utter **** and you know it! And last of all: When are those compensations incoming ? Cause I haven't seen nothing of it.
  • ThatrahulThatrahul Posts: 10
    Game id thatrahul
    Game froze n loading keep going but nothing happens
  • Naclu520Naclu520 Posts: 11
    This is an absolute outrage. I wasn't doing the voodoo arena I just wanted to help my alliance in our war we lost that war because 3/4 of our alliance is android users. I was locked out 8+ hrs. This response by kabam is insulting to the dedicated players of this game. Here's a few little useless trinkets that you'll wait weeks to get. SMH a happy player/customer is a returning happy player/customer. Give back a Lil value and you make a satisfied customer. What ever happened to the customer is always right.
  • fabbassfabbass Posts: 39
    I was affected by this bug and didnt got anything...
  • CamJam36
    IPhone 6
    OS 10.1.1
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    still got nothing.. How much do I have to wait? I'm one of the grinder, I obtained Voodoo as well by spending more than 500+ units.. so where are the Arena Boosts and Stamina Refills promised??
    How about some more feedback on this issue ? It's been asked quite a few times and I'll do it again, what do device statistics show in relation to rank rewards for each of the events, both solo and arena, and also, why weren't other game modes that were on a timer included in this as yet unreleased adjustment package ? I'm loosing more trust each day that goes by while the mods ignore us.
  • Hey All,

We've made a post about the final resolution to this issue up here: http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/5450/regarding-june-2nd-android-log-in-difficulties/p1?new=1

Players that were affected by this downtime should expect these items by the end of day.
This discussion has been closed.