**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

T-Mobile - Connection issue [Merged]

Comments

• CAD07CAD07 Posts: 83
    most are in the same boat bro..... im at work at the moment and havent been able to log in for almost 5 hours since update dropped...... but you know "its working as intended".
  • Franchise_7Franchise_7 Posts: 45
    I’m having the same connection issue T-Mobile lte iPhone 8+ I’m running iOS 11.2.2
  • nascminascmi Posts: 24
    Pe3k wrote: »
    Mine is working Just Fine... Samsung s7...seems like ios have a Lot of issue after update...All the members using ios are complaining

Mine works just fine on the same phone. Galaxy S7 Sprint Network... no issues on LTE
  • Blove_518kingBlove_518king Posts: 75
    Yet everyone in iPhones through T-Mobile is not working that’s why you aren’t affected @nascmi
  • CritterCritter Posts: 3
    edited January 2018
    I'm on T-Mobile. Htc 10
  • Just an update... I got home and on WiFi it does seem to let me in, but I don’t get to do most of my playing at home so hopefully this is fixed soon.
  • Also, maybe this is a regional thing? I’m in Virginia, USA one of my Alliance mates is also on T-Mobile but he’s in Connecticut USA and his works fine whether on WiFi or Cellular data. I’m not sure where your server farms are but maybe a farm or two didn’t get the same info as the others.
  • Blove_518kingBlove_518king Posts: 75
    I’m in Boston still not letting me in
  • Midwest Missouri here, same issues as above.
  • Plus mine has red question marks on nearly everything. Champs, crystals, all over.
  • JEbertJEbert Posts: 157
    Problems in Seattle
  • New York. Still can’t login.
  • Bryman187Bryman187 Posts: 204
    California. Doesn’t look like it’s location/node based.
  • Los Angeles. Not working
  • HuonuoHuonuo Posts: 42
    I’m on T-Mobile.. let’s blame on T-Mobile not like there are 100 major network providers here to test on.!!
  • AxFrost21AxFrost21 Posts: 19
    Majority of people affected seem to be on iphone + T mobile combination
  • SmokeydaleSmokeydale Posts: 26
    So any info on this yet... I can not play while on WiFi as my WiFi is slow as ****
    I feel like a formal announcement about this issue and the current status of its resolution on the main page would go a long way @Kabam Miike .
  • BreakoutBreakout Posts: 35
    iphone 8 and o2. im able to play, but pretty slow connection after the update
  • SoSA__RemakeSoSA__Remake Posts: 135
    Iphone 6s+ T-mobile
  • @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit any timeline on when we will be able to play again?
  • iPhone 5s T-Mobile. Same problem. Help!
  • BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    iPhone 8.

What is happening?
  • BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    T-mobile, northern Va for service and location
  • Also cannot log in after update unless connected to WiFi. Seems like it’s a big issue for a lot of people. Not sure why Kabam isn’t doing anything to fix it...
    edited February 2018
    An actual formal announcement about this would be nice so we’re not all sitting here in the dark missing out on precious time to be working through monthly content and all the rewards that come with it.
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    Same
  • Ely_20Ely_20 Posts: 83
    Same here, I open the app and I immediately get the connection error pop-up. Hope it gets fixed soon.
    edited February 2018
    It’s been like this for almost 7 hours.
This discussion has been closed.